R&F Pigment Sticks S4 Warm Pink
Pigment sticks are oil paints manufactured with enough wax for the paint to be molded into a stick form, allowing the painter to draw or paint directly onto a surface without brushes, palettes, paint tubes or solvents. These pigment sticks are made in small batches, carefully milled and molded using beeswax and natural plant wax, linseed oil and pigment, with no additives, extenders, substitutes or facilitators, allowing for a softer consistency and for greater film strength.
- Out of Stock
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Artist Oil 37mlWinsor & Newton uses only the purest of pigments in the manufacture of its Artists' Oil Color line, ensuring the cleanest, brightest colors, which in turn produce the best color mixtures. Maximum quality control throughout all stages of production, plus the selection of the most suitable drying oils and pigment dispersion methods, ensure that each color's properties are preserved... more »
- Matisse 75mlMatisse Structure Formula is a rich impasto acrylic paint that is the preferred choice of professional artists. The intense, vibrant colours of the Structure Formula paints cover the full colour spectrum, including several uniquely Australian colours. Each colour is fully compatible with the range of Matisse Mediums working together to create a highly versatile painting system for all artists... more »
- Matisse 250mlMatisse Structure Formaula is a rich impasto acrylic paint that is the preferred choice of professional artists. The intense, vibrant colours of the Structure Formula paints cover the full colour spectrum, including several uniquely Australian colours. Each colour is fully compatible with the range of Matisse Mediums working together to create a highly versatile painting system for all artists... more »
- PanPastelsPanPastel Colors are genuine artists’ quality pastels, uniquely packed in a pan format; available in a range of 80 colors.PanPastel Colors were developed so that artists can easily lift, apply and control pastel color, just like true painting! The pan format holds the color like paint for easy application. Loaded with the highest quality artists’ pigments; PanPastel Colors are made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in a rich, ultra soft and low dust formulation. All of these professional quality colors are highly pigmented, have excellent lightfastness and are fully erasable. Each pan contains 35%* more material than the average pastel stick. PanPastel Colors are fully compatible with traditional pastel sticks, pastel surfaces, con... more »
- DAS 1.5" Professional Heavy Duty Canvas
- Hake Brush
- Robert Simmons Signet
- Art Spectrum Golden Sable Imitation Flat
- Heavy Duty StretchersMade from selected, kiln-dried plantation pine. This profile is especially suited for larger, unframed work. "Positive stop" corner for easy assembly. Slot and tenon corners.. Bracing slots are provided on all sizes from 30" and above. Single braces are recommended for stretchers 36" and over in one direction. Cross bracing is recommended for stretchers 36" and over in two directions.. Stretcher Bars are priced as pairs. 32mm depth... more »
- Lino Rollers
- Winsor & Newton Clear GessoThis gesso is made from unpigmented, clear resin which provides excellent tooth but dries completely clear, therefore it doesn't change the original appearance of your ground. If you want to start your work from a coloured ground, you can make your own tinted gesso primer by the addition of acrylic colours. It is fast drying and provides a balanced absorbency. It dries to a flexible ground suitable for acrylic, oil and alkyd painting. It is also suitable for preparing a surface for pastel or charcoal... more »
- Winsor & Newton Gloss UV VarnishWinsor & Newton Varnishes contain a UV protective agent which improves lightfastness and protects from other UV damage such as fading or colour shifting in tone. Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylic varnishes are equally suitable for use on artwork painted in oils and alkyds. They can also be intermixed to vary the result and to achieve any sheen... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins