Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 8ml
Cotman Water Colours are a range of watercolours that are made to Winsor & Newton's normal high quality standards but costs are kept to an economical level by replacing some of the more costly pigments with less expensive alternatives.
- Winsor & Newton
- 346 Lemon Yellow Hue$9.80
- 119 Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue$9.80
- 266 Gamboge Hue$9.80
- 109 Cadmium Yellow Hue$9.80
- 090 Cadmium Orange$9.80
- 098 Cadmium Red Deep$9.80
- 103 Cadmium Red Pale$9.80
- 095 Cadmium Red Hue$9.80
- 580 Rose Madder Hue$9.80
- 003 Alizarin Crimson Hue$9.80
- 502 Permanent Rose$9.80
- 544 Purple Lake$9.80
- 398 Mauve$9.80
- 231 Dioxazine Violet$9.80
- 654 Turquoise$9.80
- 179 Cobalt Blue Hue$9.80
- 660 Ultramarine$9.80
- 139 Cerulean Blue Hue$9.80
- 327 Intense Blue$9.80
- 538 Prussian Blue$9.80
- 696 Viridian Hue$9.80
- 599 Sap Green$9.80
- 329 Intense Green$9.80
- 235 Emerald$9.80
- 312 Hookers Green Dark$9.80
- 314 Hookers Green Light$9.80
- 552 Raw Sienna$9.80
- 744 Yellow Ochre$9.80
- 074 Burnt Sienna$9.80
- 076 Burnt Umber$9.80
- 676 Vandyke Brow$9.80
- 554 Raw Umber$9.80
- 362 Light Red$9.80
- 317 Indian Red$9.80
- 609 Sepia$9.80
- 322 Indigo$9.80
- 465 Paynes Grey$9.80
- 331 Ivory Black$9.80
- 337 Lamp Black$9.80
- 150 Chinese White$9.80
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell 9000 PencilsSince 1905, this top quality pencil with superior black leads, made of very finely ground graphite and clay, has been a favorite among artists, as well as for precision, technical drafting... more »
- Artists' TapeThese pH neutral paper tapes are for edging display boards, hanging presentation or blocking out and cropping artwork and photos. They accept all forms of writing media, such as pencil, marker or ballpoint pen, which makes them ideal for labeling artwork, film, cans, studio equipment, etc. Each size comes in a 60yard roll... more »
- Neptune Synthetic Squirrel BrushesPrinceton has done it again. Almost 20 years ago, Princeton gave artists a synthetic version of sable that was almost the equal of fine Kolinsky and is still the standard for performance for its rivals. "When we set out to create a synthetic version of squirrel we developed a brush that may actually outperform the natural version. Neptune is our thirstiest brush ever delivering oceans of color to the sheet. Experts in natural hair have been incredulous that this is actually synthetic. We are proud to offer Neptune in a beautiful range of shapes including mottlers and quills. The beautiful sea glass handles of our aquarelle brushes are the signature of the line."... more »
- Select BrushesA line of brushes for decorative artists. In addition to traditional shapes, the Select brush line features many unique brushes for the home décor and craft painter including filbert grainers, oval mops, lunar blenders, dagger strippers, deerfoots and chisel blenders... more »
- Fontaine 100% Cotton Watercolour SheetsFruit of three centuries of experience and the development of CLAIREFONTAINE’s specific technology, this 100% pure cotton paper is one of the finest in their range.. The purity of the water and the cotton which make up the paper pulp, the quality and uniformity of its sizing adapted to modern pigments as well as its almost hand-made manufacturing methods, have created a unique paper.. Its absorption potential and its resistance to warping even with plenty of water, its ability to catch the pigments without dulling them while allowing for reworking makes it exceptionally easy to use. This remarkable paper will enhance the pleasure of painting and the success of your work. 300gsm... more »
- 1180 Bristle Synthetic Mix
- Derwent Natural Graphite SticksNatural Graphite Sticks are brilliant for creating big dramatic drawings. Use them flat to cover large areas or on their edge to add detail. Blending them couldn't be easier; use your fingers or a paper stump if you prefer. They are naturally water-soluble so you can add water to create washes... more »
- Fluid Watercolour BlocksHigh Quality at an Affordable Price. Fluid Watercolor Paper is crafted in our European mill which produced its first paper stock in 1618. Our mill masters craft small batches at slow speeds allowing for finer control of quality. This slow approach produces a sheet of great strength that shares much of the working integrity of more expensive mould-made papers. EASY-BLOCK - 15 Sheets Glued on Two Edges. Paint directly on the top sheet in the block. The glue along the two long edges will hold the sheet flat as you paint. When your painting is dry, slide a dull knife or letter opener in the open side under the top sheet. Release the glue along one edge and pull your painting free... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins