Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 14ml
Winsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available.
- Winsor & Newton
Designers Gouache colours are a range of opaque water colours, mainly used by designers, illustrators and commercial artists to create vibrant illustrations in solid colour. Gouache is also widely used in fine art as an opaque water colour. Today the Designers Gouache range benefits from significant developments in technology and is smoother, flatter, more opaque and more brilliant than ever before.
- S1 345 Lemon Yellow$11.30
- S1 627 Spectrum Yellow$11.30
- S1 527 Primary Yellow$11.30
- S1 508 Permanent Yellow Deep$11.30
- S3 055 Brilliant Yellow$20.90
- S4 118 Cadmium Yellow Pale$28.40
- S1 453 Orange Lake Light$11.30
- S4 089 Cadmium Orange$28.40
- S1 249 Flame Red$11.30
- S1 524 Primary Red$11.30
- S1 623 Spectrum Red$11.30
- S1 004 Alizarin Crimson$11.30
- S1 538 Prussian Blue$11.30
- S1 625 Spectrum Violet$11.30
- S1 621 Sky Blue$11.30
- S1 523 Primary Blue$11.30
- S1 660 Ultramarine$11.30
- S2 656 Turquoise Blue$13.40
- S4 137 Cerulean Blue$28.40
- S4 178 Cobalt Blue$28.40
- S1 514 Phthalo Blue$11.30
- S1 322 Indigo$11.30
- S3 692 Viridian$20.90
- S2 599 Sap Green$13.40
- S2 447 Olive Green$13.40
- S1 046 Brilliant Green$11.30
- S1 076 Burnt Umber$11.30
- S1 074 Burnt Sienna$11.30
- S1 609 Sepia$11.30
- S1 676 Vandyke Brown$11.30
- S1 744 Yellow Ochre$11.30
- S1 554 Raw Umber$11.30
- S1 552 Raw Sienna$11.30
- S1 422 Naples Yellow$11.30
- S1 257 Flesh Tint$11.30
- S1 331 Ivory Black$11.30
- S1 335 Jet Black$11.30
- S1 337 Lamp Black$11.30
- S1 748 Zinc White$11.30
- S1 512 Permanent White$11.30
- S3 283 Gold (imitation)$20.90
- S3 617 Silver (imitation)$20.90
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 5mlAs the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency... more »
- Daler-Rowney FW Artist Ink 29.5ml
- Matisse Mm26 Transparent GessoMatisse Transparent Gesso may be used by itself to give a translucent (not clear) under-painting primer with excellent tooth. It has been formulated to be mixed with Matisse Background Colours to give the perfect balance of "tooth" for supports such as canvas, paper and wood and for over-painting acrylic, watercolour, oils and alkyds. It has been especially formulated as a high tooth primer for pastel, oil pastel, charcoal and graphite. It is non-yellowing and flexible... more »
- RGM Classic Painting KnifeThese high-quality painting knives are offered at an exceptionally low price. They are manufactured of quality, seamless carbon steel and feature solid brass ferrules and hardwood handles with peg holes. Each blade is tempered and ground by hand to assure consistent flexibility and quality... more »
- Hunt Nibs
- Faber-Castell Polychromos PencilsPolychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans... more »
- Mono Zero Elastomer ErasersProtect artwork and erase in detail with these quality, precision erasers in a pen-style holder. The erasers will not damage paper. The eraser advances by clicking the other end of the pen-style holder. The holder includes a convenient clip for erasing on the go. The round eraser is 2.3mm in diameter and the rectangular eraser has a 2.5mm diameter... more »
- Mono Zero Refills
- Caran d'Ache Pablo
$5.80$4.60Designed by the Maison Caran d’Ache for artists and design enthusiasts, Pablo permanent pencils match the superior quality required for colour drawings, while the precision of Pablo leads is ideally suited to realist drawing. The dry, 3.8 mm diameter leads, based on a formula ensuring exceptionally high covering power and creating no powder whatsoever, offer one of the widest existing colour ranges with its 120 nuances. Artists, technical designers and professional teachers can rely on the exemplary lightfastness of the leads, as well as their perfect opacity. The covering power of Pablo colour pencils enables easy usage on a large number of backgrounds, ranging from variously textured paper and cardboard to wooden panels. Shaded, mixed and layered colours express themselves throug... more »
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Goldfaber Graphite PencilsThe Goldfaber graphite pencil is a versatile graphite pencil for drawing and sketching. These graphite pencils convince with their good writing performance. The hexagonal shape and the break-resistant lead with the typical Faber-Castell SV bonding make them an ideal companion during drawing and sketching for students and young artists... more »
- Trekell Golden Nylon 6" HandleThe 6" handle version of Trekell's Golden Taklon line takes everything artists love about the 10" version -- the snap, durability, look, and feel -- and transfers it to a complete brush offering complete control. Indeed, the once-frustrating world of fastidious detail is now no match thanks to this brush's nimbleness, flow, and maneuverability. Pair it with its sibling and you have quite the dynamic attack. Of course, that's part of the Golden Taklon line's design: On their own each brush is special, but together they make an unbeatable team.. ... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins