Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 14ml
Winsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available.
- Winsor & Newton
Designers Gouache colours are a range of opaque water colours, mainly used by designers, illustrators and commercial artists to create vibrant illustrations in solid colour. Gouache is also widely used in fine art as an opaque water colour. Today the Designers Gouache range benefits from significant developments in technology and is smoother, flatter, more opaque and more brilliant than ever before.
- S1 345 Lemon Yellow $11.30
- S1 627 Spectrum Yellow $11.30
- S1 527 Primary Yellow $11.30
- S1 508 Permanent Yellow Deep $11.30
- S3 055 Brilliant Yellow $20.90
- S4 118 Cadmium Yellow Pale $28.40
- S1 453 Orange Lake Light $11.30
- S4 089 Cadmium Orange $28.40
- S1 249 Flame Red $11.30
- S1 524 Primary Red $11.30
- S1 623 Spectrum Red $11.30
- S1 004 Alizarin Crimson $11.30
- S1 538 Prussian Blue $11.30
- S1 625 Spectrum Violet $11.30
- S1 621 Sky Blue $11.30
- S1 523 Primary Blue $11.30
- S1 660 Ultramarine $11.30
- S2 656 Turquoise Blue $13.40
- S4 137 Cerulean Blue $28.40
- S4 178 Cobalt Blue $28.40
- S1 514 Phthalo Blue $11.30
- S1 322 Indigo $11.30
- S3 692 Viridian $20.90
- S2 599 Sap Green $13.40
- S2 447 Olive Green $13.40
- S1 046 Brilliant Green $11.30
- S1 076 Burnt Umber $11.30
- S1 074 Burnt Sienna $11.30
- S1 609 Sepia $11.30
- S1 676 Vandyke Brown $11.30
- S1 744 Yellow Ochre $11.30
- S1 554 Raw Umber $11.30
- S1 552 Raw Sienna $11.30
- S1 422 Naples Yellow $11.30
- S1 257 Flesh Tint $11.30
- S1 331 Ivory Black $11.30
- S1 335 Jet Black $11.30
- S1 337 Lamp Black $11.30
- S1 748 Zinc White $11.30
- S1 512 Permanent White $11.30
- S3 283 Gold (imitation) $20.90
- S3 617 Silver (imitation) $20.90
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Arches Watercolour Sheets 560 x 760
A unique, manual gelatine-sizing process and painstaking manufacture make Arches watercolour paper the reference paper among artists and the world leader in 100% cotton watercolour papers... more »
These pH neutral paper tapes are for edging display boards, hanging presentation or blocking out and cropping artwork and photos. They accept all forms of writing media, such as pencil, marker or ballpoint pen, which makes them ideal for labeling artwork, film, cans, studio equipment, etc. Each size comes in a 60yard roll... more »
Derwent Pastel Pencils
Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils
PITT artists' pastel pencils, with their oil-free pastel leads, are used by artists not only as the perfect complement to pastel crayons for elaborating fine details, but also on their own. Many artists who enjoy pastel techniques and their versatility, but not the dirty hands and coloured dust that accompany them, have opted to use these special pencils. PITT pastel pencils have a very compact lead which is economical to use. The lead contains a high level of pigment, making the pencils ideally suited both to drawing lines and shading, as well as blending and merging into delicate colour transitions. The colour selection in this range places a particular emphasis on the muted shades and earth tones that are especially important for pastel drawing... more »
Gioconda Pastel Pencil
Gioconda Soft Pastel Pencils offer the smooth finish of conventional pastels without the mess. They are highly pigmented, with a buttery smooth feel, and have excellent blending and toning characteristics on dark or light surfaces. All colors are lightfast and fade resistant... more »
POSH Table Top Glass Palettes
POSH® Glass Palettes are everything the name implies. Available in grey, white, and clear. 12 x 16 inch This product uses 1/8" tempered glass for maximum strength and safety, along with custom corner guards for added protection and surface traction. The edges are seamed, and the underside (grey and white) is finished with a dense solvent, and water resistant formulation that has excellent color fastness.. ... more »
Saunders 560 x 760
Professionals worldwide love this paper for its superb performance and resistance to distortion.Mouldmade of 100% cotton, Saunders Waterford is gelatin sized, and neutral pH. Each sheet has two natural deckles and two tear deckles.. Saunders Waterford is endorsed by the prestigious Royal Watercolor Society of England... more »
Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 8ml
Cotman Water Colours are a range of watercolours that are made to Winsor & Newton's normal high quality standards but costs are kept to an economical level by replacing some of the more costly pigments with less expensive alternatives... more »
Winsor & Newton Watercolour Sticks
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins