Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 14ml
Winsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available.
- Winsor & Newton
Designers Gouache colours are a range of opaque water colours, mainly used by designers, illustrators and commercial artists to create vibrant illustrations in solid colour. Gouache is also widely used in fine art as an opaque water colour. Today the Designers Gouache range benefits from significant developments in technology and is smoother, flatter, more opaque and more brilliant than ever before.
- S1 345 Lemon Yellow NZD $11.30
- S1 627 Spectrum Yellow NZD $11.30
- S1 527 Primary Yellow NZD $11.30
- S3 055 Brilliant Yellow NZD $20.90
- S1 508 Permanent Yellow Deep NZD $11.30
- S4 118 Cadmium Yellow Pale NZD $28.40
- S1 453 Orange Lake Light NZD $11.30
- S4 089 Cadmium Orange NZD $28.40
- S1 249 Flame Red NZD $11.30
- S1 524 Primary Red NZD $11.30
- S1 623 Spectrum Red NZD $11.30
- S1 004 Alizarin Crimson NZD $11.30
- S1 538 Prussian Blue NZD $11.30
- S1 625 Spectrum Violet NZD $11.30
- S1 621 Sky Blue NZD $11.30
- S1 660 Ultramarine NZD $11.30
- S1 523 Primary Blue NZD $11.30
- S2 656 Turquoise Blue NZD $13.40
- S4 137 Cerulean Blue NZD $28.40
- S4 178 Cobalt Blue NZD $28.40
- S1 514 Phthalo Blue NZD $11.30
- S1 322 Indigo NZD $11.30
- S3 692 Viridian NZD $20.90
- S2 599 Sap Green NZD $13.40
- S2 447 Olive Green NZD $13.40
- S1 046 Brilliant Green NZD $11.30
- S1 074 Burnt Sienna NZD $11.30
- S1 076 Burnt Umber NZD $11.30
- S1 609 Sepia NZD $11.30
- S1 676 Vandyke Brown NZD $11.30
- S1 744 Yellow Ochre NZD $11.30
- S1 554 Raw Umber NZD $11.30
- S1 552 Raw Sienna NZD $11.30
- S1 422 Naples Yellow NZD $11.30
- S1 257 Flesh Tint NZD $11.30
- S1 331 Ivory Black NZD $11.30
- S1 335 Jet Black NZD $11.30
- S1 337 Lamp Black NZD $11.30
- S1 748 Zinc White NZD $11.30
- S1 512 Permanent White NZD $11.30
- S3 617 Silver (imitation) NZD $20.90
- S3 283 Gold (imitation) NZD $20.90
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Gamblin Artist Oil Colors 37ml
NZD $17.50 - $62.70
Winsor & Newton Winton Oil 37ml
$12.40$11.16 - $12.4044 items
Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 8ml
Fluid Watercolour Blocks
NZD $14.20 - $39.20
NZD $27.50 - $80.95
NZD $4.00 - $8.90
Mono Zero Elastomer Erasers
Strathmore Series 300 Bristol Pads
NZD $18.70 - $64.70
Markal Oil Professional Paintstiks
NZD $8.20 - $15.40
Prismacolor Premier Thick Core Pencils
Art Spectrum Watercolour 10ml
NZD $17.40 - $34.60
NZD $1.80 - $22.80
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins