Yupo Mixed Media Paper (Single Sheets)
This synthetic paper made of 100% polypropylene offers a unique alternative to traditional art papers. It is exceptionally strong, durable and will not buckle or tear. It is acid-free and has a smooth, bright white surface. Originally used for offset printing, it also accommodates silkscreen, embossing, pen & ink, drawing, acrylic painting and aqueous techniques. Yupo is machine-made in the USA and recyclable. As a watercolor paper, it has the advantage of being non-absorbent so colors lie on top of its surface producing brilliant, vibrant effects. Colors retain their true clarity and brilliance. Yupo requires no soaking, stretching, or taping flat. Best of all, it allows you to wipe off unwanted sections of your painting and start again with a fresh surface.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Liquitex Heavy Body 59mlLiquitex, the prestigious brand of professional artists' acrylic colors, with high pigment content, are the inventors of artists' acrylics... more »
- Logan Point RefillsFor use with the Logan Dual-Drive Point Driver (model F500) only. Contents (nominal): 600... more »
- Armature WireCoil, bend, wrap and manipulate this light-weight and fully pliable aluminum alloy wire into any shape. Perfect for creating an internal support structure for clay or wax sculpture or to be used alone as wire sculpture. The wire will not corrode or stain, and has a melting point of 1220 degrees F/660 degrees C... more »
- Pinata Alcohol Inks 1/2 OunceBeautiful, color-saturated, acid-free, transparent inks. They have an alcohol base which makes them indelible and moisture-resistant when dry, and allows you to use them on almost any surface as long as it’s clean and oil free. Highly versatile, Piñata can be used in a variety of applications, including rubber stamping, fine art, fiber art and scrap booking. It can also be used in calligraphy, faux finishing techniques, airbrush applications, wood and leather staining and more. The colors silver and rich gold are formulated with real metal pigments and are super opaque. 1/2 ounce bottles... more »
- Pinata Alcohol Inks 4 Ounce
- Arches OIl SheetsThis French-made, 300gsm (140 lb.) deckle-edge paper is specially formulated for oil painting. It is ready-to-use and requires no gesso or special preparation. It features a powerful and efficient oil barrier that absorbs water, solvents and binders evenly while allowing paint and pigment to remain on the surface. Less brittle than gessoed paper, it is resistant to chipping or cracking. It is easy to cut, roll, frame, store and transport... more »
- Karve MajikSoft printmaking plate featuring 2 layers of material (White & Black). Plates are dense yet pliable, won’t crack or crumble and has an indefinite shelf life. See your design/artwork revealed as you carve into the white top surface. Available in a variety of sizes... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins