- Sakura Moss$7.95
Sakura, which means cherry blossom in Japanese, best describes this colorful floral paper with metallic gold accents. Adding to the Japanese look, the design is screenprinted on unryu paper from Thailand which is often referred to as Japanese rice paper, featuring strands of kozo fiber throughout.
25" x 37", 27gsm, Machine Made, pH Neutral
- White Daisy Lace$8.95Out of StockAn intricate lace background peeks through this cheerful daisy design from Thailand. This paper's unique handmade texture adds a dimension beyond our traditional lightweight laces, creating a "canvas" for creativity by applying pastels, inks. Also an excellent choice for use in multi media such as collage, encaustic art, card making, rubber stamping and more.
22" x 30", 60gsm, Handmade, pH Neutral
- Embossed Leaves & Branches$14.50Natural white paper, embossed with a leaf and branch pattern. A high quality paper with a thick embossing, this organic pattern has more of a cast paper feel and the detail is exquisite.
22" x 30", 100gsm, Handmade, Acid-free
- Thai Garden Smooth$8.95A natural white paper, categorized as a garden paper. This mulberry paper has a smooth finish and no inclusions. Deckle edges on all sides add to its handmade beauty.
22" x 30", 100gsm, Handmade, Acid-free
- Sumi Print$8.50Out of StockScreenprinted on Unryu paper, our Sumi background means simplicity, while the foreground means "open the mind" and has an astrological symbol for the goat (sign of the Capricorn).
25" x 37", 25gsm
- Water Drops Gold & Brown$8.40Out of StockLike a light spring rain, when drops first fall into the water, this paper brings you there. Cleverly screenprinted, this handmade mulberry paper appears almost brush stroked. A trendy design, this makes a very hip book cover. Or, try it as a home décor paper such as on a lampshade, in collage or for wall covering.
25" x 37", 37gsm, Handmade, Neutral pH
- Beehive$9.00Textured circles of raised mulberry pulp create a beehive look to this remarkably thin sheer paper. Its translucent quality makes it wonderful for use on lampshades, glass lamps or luminarias. Also great for window shades, layering in craft projects, card making, fine art collage, book covering and more.
25" x 37", 40-50gsm, Handmade, Neutral pH
- Marbled Iris Raspberry & Apricot$9.00Beautiful hand marbled paper in shades of iris, raspberry and apricot.
24" x 36", 30gsm
- Marbled Turquoise Apricot & Raspberry$9.00Out of StockBeautiful hand marbled paper in shades of turquoise, apricot and raspberry.
24" x 36", 30gsm
- Whimzy Green & Yellow$10.40Funneling whirls of raised pulp add texture and dimension to this remarkably thin, mulberry paper. The sheerness of the base paper makes it wonderful for use on lampshades, glass lamps or luminarias. Also great for window shades, layering in craft projects, card making, fine art collage, book covering and more.
25" x 37" 50gsm, Handmade, Neutral pH
- Earthy Natural Mix$10.60This garden kozo paper features natural mango and tamarind leaves sprinkled throughout. Petite Ixora flower blooms add a punch of red/orange color to this unique combination.
25" x 37" 70-80gsm
- Natural Banana Plank$14.95Strips of large natural banana leaves are hand-pieced together, then backed with lightweight cheesecloth to create a distressed wood plank look. Varied speckled shades of naturals, browns, and blacks make each sheet unique. The strips run horizontally along the 22" width of the paper. This coverweight paper is beautiful for creative use in home décor crafts. Try it as an accent or inlay to transform old furniture or door panels. Also great for creating placemats, as a background in a shadow box or for use as frame matting.
22" x 30" Varied weight; medium to heavy, Handmade, Neutral pH
- Natural Besem$11.20Besem, meaning “broom” or “straw” in Thailand, defines this textured paper perfectly. Featuring a warm, golden wheat tone, its natural woven fibers create a see-through, bird’s nest texture to any project. Great for layering, lampshades, or sandwiched between glass.
25" x 37" 40-50gsm, Machine Made, Neutral pH
- Layered SisalThese unique papers from Thailand feature natural fibers of sisal which have been layered between sheets of handmade mulberry paper to create unique designs.
21" x 31" Handmade, Acidic
- Mulberry Thin$3.95Out of StockMachine-made, unbleached mulberry paper.
25" x 37" 15gsm, Machine Made, Neutral pH 6.5-7.5
- Cal Ling Autumn$11.80Multi-colored threads and chunks of fabric on a natural background.
25" x 37" 65gsm, Machine Made, Acid Free
- Mulberry Roll Unbleached$79.95Out of StockThis fine printmaking paper is a staple for any artist’s paper collection. Made in Thailand from 100% kozo (mulberry) fiber, the paper is thin yet very strong, making it ideal for lino block printing,woodblock printing and silkscreen. Smooth on one side, lightly textured on the other. Experiment with each for optimal results. Also available in 25" x 37" sheets.
37" x 32.5 Feet, 45gsm, Machine Made, Neutral pH 6.5-7.5
- GossamerAt only 25 gsm, this tree-free paper features a “gossamer veil” of delicate mulberry fibers, suspended like silken diaphanous webs between criss-crossed threads. Tattered edges add to its handmade beauty. Excellent for use in fine art collage or home decor projects. Or adhere it to a translucent substrate to let the light peak through the open weave pattern.4 items
21"x 30" 25gsm, Handmade, Acid Free
- White Pulp$14.00Kozo Pulp is arranged in the shape of horizontal wavy lines and backed by cheesecloth.
21" x 31" Machine Made, Acid Free
- StripeColored mulberry (base layer) and tissue weight unryu (top layer) combine to create a striped paper perfect for almost anything.3 items
25" x 37" Machine Made
- Thai Mulberry25" x 37" 45gsm, Machine Made, Neutral pH 6.5 - 7.513 items
- Water HyacinthOut of StockInclusions of thinly sliced stems from the botanical water hyacinth, have been sprinkled throughout this interesting mulberry paper. Appearing as asymmetrical oval shapes, the hyacinth inclusions reveal an intricate wood-like detail, with some submerged into the paper and some fully exposed, giving incredible dimension. A light to medium weight paper, excellent for all paper arts.4 items
25" x 37" 35gsm, Machine Made, Neutral pH
- Thai UnryuUnryu, which translates to "cloud dragon paper" in Japanese, features long strands of kozo fiber which are characteristic of this lightweight paper from Thailand. Its translucent quality allows light to filter through, beautifully displaying each swirling fiber. An excellent choice for art applications such as collage, Chine Collé and for decorative purposes.7 items
25" x 37" 25gsm, Machine Made
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.