- Rustic Curry$14.40A spectacular semi-glossy two-layered lokta, with a unique rustic, crackled texture drenched in warm, curry-colored browns. Great for book covers, lampshades and decorative boxes.
19 x 29" 45gsm, Handmade, Acid-Free
- Lokta Robin Egg$8.50Derived from the bark of Nepal’s lokta (daphne) bush, this eco-friendly, “tree-free” paper features four deckle edges, adding to its handmade beauty. Dyes, which are often extracted from the skins of natural fruits, spices, nuts and vegetables such as pomegranates, saffron, walnuts and rhubarb, produce the gorgeous colors and soft tones that are unique to each sheet. These acid free papers are wonderful choices for fine art use, block or screen printing, journaling, book making and more.
20 x 30" 60gsm, Handmade, Acid-Free
- Bodhi Leaves Gold on Blue$10.95Richly colored lokta paper is “stamped” with gold metallic bodhi leaves to create a natural, beautiful effect.
20" x 30"
- Oil Paper Square Strings$22.95Very unique and different, oil papers are great for adding translucent details to any project. This paper has hemp strings in a square pattern as an added inclusion.
20" x 28" 80gms, Handmade
- Tufted Flowers$11.50Out of StockThe designs in this wonderful handmade paper have been hand “puckered” to create crinkled, flower-like shapes. In some areas, the flower design is less defined but remains consistent in texture, challenging the observer with a real play on the eyes. The reverse side of this paper has a debossed feel to it, adding to the interest of this unique lokta paper. Deckle edges add to the handmade look.
20" x 30" 100gsm, Handmade
- Travertine$13.00Travertine paper has a true architectural essence about it. The depth and texture of its recessions, combined with its "smooth as plaster" surface, uncannily mimics the character of travertine stone. Every hand made sheet is unique in its markings, each varying in texture and depth. Deckle edges add to this paper's handmade look. An excellent choice for art projects seeking a heavier paper.
20" x 30" 250gsm, Handmade
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.