Lightfast, permanent Colourfix paper is an acid-free, 300gsm (140lb.) smooth watercolour paper coated with Art Spectrum Colourfix Primer, a tooth, acrylic based primer that holds multiple layers of pastel without the need for fixative.
Colourfix paper is tough; it can withstand scrubbing, soaking, erasure, in fact all manner of artistic 'punishment'.
- Blue Haze$4.70
- Deep Black$4.70
- Leaf Green Dark$4.70
- Olive Green$4.70
- Raw Sienna$4.70
- Rose Grey$4.70
- Soft Umber$4.70
- Storm Blue$4.70
- Rich Beige$4.70
- Australian Grey$4.70
- Burnt Umber$4.70
- Deep Ultra$4.70Out of Stock
- Fresh Grey$4.70Out of Stock
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rembrandt Soft Pastels$6.95The history of Royal Talens goes back to 1899. Rembrandt Soft Pastels have since become one of the most popular artist pastels in the world... more »
- Canson Mi-Tientes A4The most famous lightfast pastel paper in the world. In heavy weight with rough texture, these 60% cotton papers come in fifty breathtaking pulp-dyed colors that go all the way through. Acid free, they are also excellent for pencil, scrapbooking and papercraft... more »
- Schmincke Soft PastelsUnmatched in their softness and consistency, Schmincke soft pastels were created using the finest artist's pigments and a minimum of binders. The softness of the pastels permits a beautiful dense application, and the extremely high pigment concentration results in great color intensity.. Sticks are rich and buttery in texture. The pigments slide right off the stick without any crumbling or breaking. Schmincke Pastels are prepared by hand and by traditional machines, and also labeled by hand to help prevent breakage. Schmincke's generously sized full stick measures 2-5/8" long × 7/16" in diameter (67 mm × 11 mm)... more »
- NupastelsA pastel that's just right! They're tougher than traditional soft pastels, but maintain the same rich, creamy pigments needed for superior blending and shading. Artists of all expertise levels can benefit from these pastels... more »
- Pastelmat Sheets 500 x 700The pastel adheres so well to this new paper that you don't need to use a fixative between each layer. You are able to multiply the layers without a saturation effect. Pastelmat brings new opportunities for pastel artists, offering a coarser surface than velour but a softer surface than sand paper. Rub out or wet the paper, the Pastelmat keeps its original properties. 360gsm... more »
- Pastelmat PadsA new concept for those who use pastels. The pastel adheres so well to this new paper that you don't need to use a fixative between each layer. You are able to multiply the layers without a saturation effect. Heavy 360g paper 12 acid free sheets per pad. In the pad, each sheet is seperated by a crystal separator sheet.. Made in France by Clairefontaine... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins