Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Lino Blocks
- Foam Board 5mmFoamboard is the perfect backing for larger framed works and a great mounting board for artwork or posters. It is also a great board for tabletop displays and signs. 5mm Foamboard is made of resilient extruded polystyrene foam core, laminated on both sides with a white coated-paper stock. It cuts easily with a mat or utility knife, and can be scored and folded.. minimum order on this product is 3 sheets... more »
- Lino Rollers
- Thai UnryuUnryu, which translates to "cloud dragon paper" in Japanese, features long strands of kozo fiber which are characteristic of this lightweight paper from Thailand. Its translucent quality allows light to filter through, beautifully displaying each swirling fiber. An excellent choice for art applications such as collage, Chine Collé and for decorative purposes.. 25" x 37" 25gsm, Machine Made... more »
- GossamerAt only 25 gsm, this tree-free paper features a “gossamer veil” of delicate mulberry fibers, suspended like silken diaphanous webs between criss-crossed threads. Tattered edges add to its handmade beauty. Excellent for use in fine art collage or home decor projects. Or adhere it to a translucent substrate to let the light peak through the open weave pattern.. 21"x 30" 25gsm, Handmade, Acid Free... more »
- Gamblin Relief InksGamblin Relief Inks are formulated for all relief techniques, including woodblock, linocut, monotype, and Solarplate. They contain the right amount of stiffness and tack to hold fine detail yet spread evenly on the block or plate. The palette of ten colors is designed to give artists intense pure pigmented colors straight from the jar, along with a wide range of color mixing capabilities.. Monotype printmaking, the most painterly of printmaking techniques, is very popular. While most painters and printmakers working in this process learn how to make any kind of ink work, the unique viscosity and tack of Gamblin Relief Inks makes them ideal for monotype printing processes... more »
- Gamblin Etching InksGamblin Etching Inks were formulated at the request of professional printmakers in the Pacific Northwest who wanted strong reliable inks for edition printing. The palette of pure intense pigments offers a broad range of color mixing potential.. Five black inks and Graphite were formulated to meet the demands of printmakers who want deep rich black inks with good working characteristics. Portland Black and Portland Cool Black are ideal for edition printing; both offer a strong line and medium plate tone. For engravers, printers of mezzotints, or others who need more resistance from their ink, Portland Stiff Black is also available... more »
- Liquitex Professional Spray PaintProviding vibrancy, permanence and performance, Liquitex Professional Spray Paint delivers high coverage and opacity. The line's extensive color spectrum includes transparents, iridescents and fluorescents. Fifty of the colors are matched to core Liquitex Heavy Body and Soft Body colors with additional hues added for a comprehensive offering. Black and white have been added to selected colors to create a complete tonal spectrum. Using innovative water-based technology, this spray paint is low-odor and does not carry the skin or eye irritant warnings associated with other spray paints. It cleans up with water when wet and is permanent when dry. The paint is versatile enough for use on almost any substrate, including canvas, wood, masonry and glass. It is fully intermixable with other Liquit... more »
- Speedball Soft Rubber Rollers
- Stonehenge SheetsOut of StockStonehenge rivals European mould made papers with its ability to produce excellent results in a variety of printmaking techniques. In addition to intaglio and silkscreening, Stonehenge works well with colored pencil, charcoal, pastels and watercolors. Machine made in the USA of 100% cotton, neutral pH, two natural deckles and two cut edges. Papers measure: 22" x 30" 250gsm. minimum order, 3 sheets assorted... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins