Fluid Watercolour Blocks
High Quality at an Affordable Price. Fluid Watercolor Paper is crafted in our European mill which produced its first paper stock in 1618. Our mill masters craft small batches at slow speeds allowing for finer control of quality. This slow approach produces a sheet of great strength that shares much of the working integrity of more expensive mould-made papers. EASY-BLOCK - 15 Sheets Glued on Two Edges. Paint directly on the top sheet in the block. The glue along the two long edges will hold the sheet flat as you paint. When your painting is dry, slide a dull knife or letter opener in the open side under the top sheet. Release the glue along one edge and pull your painting free.
- Global Art
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 8mlCotman Water Colours are a range of watercolours that are made to Winsor & Newton's normal high quality standards but costs are kept to an economical level by replacing some of the more costly pigments with less expensive alternatives... more »
- Faber-Castell 9000 PencilsSince 1905, this top quality pencil with superior black leads, made of very finely ground graphite and clay, has been a favorite among artists, as well as for precision, technical drafting... more »
- Risslon Brush S4660 Mop
- DAS Hardback Sketchbooks110gsm.
- Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 14mlWinsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available... more »
- Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 37mlWinsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available... more »
- Artists' TapeThese pH neutral paper tapes are for edging display boards, hanging presentation or blocking out and cropping artwork and photos. They accept all forms of writing media, such as pencil, marker or ballpoint pen, which makes them ideal for labeling artwork, film, cans, studio equipment, etc. Each size comes in a 60yard roll... more »
- Calli-Sumi BrushesCalli-Sumi brushes are made with coarse, stiff horse hair which gives a crisp touch. Each brush has been made to suit the demands of various styles of brush calligraphy and Sumi-e, an ancient syle of painting renowned for is simplicity, grace and beauty... more »
- Escoda Perla 1430Escoda Perla Toray White is one of the finest quality synthetic fibers available for artists working with watercolors and acrylic. It keeps an excellent point and edge for a soft, yet controlled application. Escoda cures each brush to improve the spring and resilience of the hair. The short, lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule. The nylon filaments vary in diameter to allow for a more natural appearance... more »
- Strathmore Series 300 Watercolor PadsAn economical, heavy weight (300gsm), acid-free paper with a rough, non-mechanical surface that adapts beautifully to a variety of watercolor techniques. 12 sheets per pad... more »
- Select BrushesA line of brushes for decorative artists. In addition to traditional shapes, the Select brush line features many unique brushes for the home décor and craft painter including filbert grainers, oval mops, lunar blenders, dagger strippers, deerfoots and chisel blenders... more »
- Gamvar Picture VarnishDeveloped in collaboration with the National Gallery of Art, Gamblin Gamvar Varnish saturates and gives greater depth to the colors in your painting and gives your work a unified and protective surface. Virtually odorless and ready to apply, Gamvar goes on water-clear, stays water-clear, and can be easily and safely removed with Gamblin Gamsol Odorless Mineral Spirits.. ... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins