Fluid Watercolour Blocks
High Quality at an Affordable Price. Fluid Watercolor Paper is crafted in our European mill which produced its first paper stock in 1618. Our mill masters craft small batches at slow speeds allowing for finer control of quality. This slow approach produces a sheet of great strength that shares much of the working integrity of more expensive mould-made papers. EASY-BLOCK - 15 Sheets Glued on Two Edges. Paint directly on the top sheet in the block. The glue along the two long edges will hold the sheet flat as you paint. When your painting is dry, slide a dull knife or letter opener in the open side under the top sheet. Release the glue along one edge and pull your painting free.
- Global Art
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Saunders 560 x 760Professionals worldwide love this paper for its superb performance and resistance to distortion.Mouldmade of 100% cotton, Saunders Waterford is gelatin sized, and neutral pH. Each sheet has two natural deckles and two tear deckles.. Saunders Waterford is endorsed by the prestigious Royal Watercolor Society of England... more »
- Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Watersoluble Crayons
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Half Pans
- Yupo Mixed Media Paper (Single Sheets)This synthetic paper made of 100% polypropylene offers a unique alternative to traditional art papers. It is exceptionally strong, durable and will not buckle or tear. It is acid-free and has a smooth, bright white surface. Originally used for offset printing, it also accommodates silkscreen, embossing, pen & ink, drawing, acrylic painting and aqueous techniques. Yupo is machine-made in the USA and recyclable. As a watercolor paper, it has the advantage of being non-absorbent so colors lie on top of its surface producing brilliant, vibrant effects. Colors retain their true clarity and brilliance. Yupo requires no soaking, stretching, or taping flat. Best of all, it allows you to wipe off unwanted sections of your painting and start again with a fresh surface... more »
- Speedball Dip Pen Sets
- Strathmore Series 400 Drawing Pads MediumVersatile sheets of cream colored drawing paper for sketching and most finished work. The Medium surface readily accepts pen and ink, pencil, charcoal, crayon and markers. 24 sheets of 80 lb., acid-free sheets per spiral-bound pad... more »
- Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink
$21.80$17.44Re-think ink! These professional grade acrylic inks are extremely fluid so there is no need to dilute for use. They are fast drying, water resistant, non-clogging and permanent. Superfine pigments are suspended in a state-of-the-art acrylic emulsion to provide rich color. All inks are intermixable with the other Liquitex acrylics and mediums. Available in opaque and transparent colors in dropper bottles... more »
- Tombow Professional Drawing Pencils
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour Markers
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils$3.80PITT artists' pastel pencils, with their oil-free pastel leads, are used by artists not only as the perfect complement to pastel crayons for elaborating fine details, but also on their own. Many artists who enjoy pastel techniques and their versatility, but not the dirty hands and coloured dust that accompany them, have opted to use these special pencils. PITT pastel pencils have a very compact lead which is economical to use. The lead contains a high level of pigment, making the pencils ideally suited both to drawing lines and shading, as well as blending and merging into delicate colour transitions. The colour selection in this range places a particular emphasis on the muted shades and earth tones that are especially important for pastel drawing... more »
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Goldfaber Aqua Coloured PencilsThe Goldfaber Aqua watercolour pencils convince with their soft and intense colour laydown as well as outstanding colour brilliance using either dry or wet techniques. All the dry drawing techniques of colour pencils can be used with these watercolour pencils. Using a wet paintbrush, stunning watercolour paintings can be conjured into a motif or pattern designed with the Goldfaber Aqua. The fully watersoluble lead of the Goldfaber Aqua waterolour pencil was produced with the most innovative production technology and impresses with its excellent lightfastness... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins