- Ampersand Knife$15.90
Use the Scratch Knife for thin or wide precise parallel lines. The knife comes with two different nibs.
- Ampersand Fiber Brush Tool$29.70
The Fiber Brush is used to soften crisp edges and create gradual tonal values on claybord.
- Ampersand Line Tool$23.70
Use the Line Tool for parallel lines and cross-hatching. The tool has four needles tightly pressed together for fine detail.
- Fimo Professional Clay Extruder Set$73.60
Easy-to-use clay extruder for all unhardened modeling clays. The crank ensures ergonomic comfortable and effortless rotation. High-quality design and easy to clean.
- Fimo Professional Drill and Smoothing Tool$32.00
The drill on this tool is 2.5mm and 40mm in length. It is made of stainless steel and is rustproof. The drill is ideal for making holes in hardened clay e.g. beads. The smoothing tool is especially suitable to smooth raw materials, to cut off modeling clay and to accentuate raised designs. Easy to clean.
- Fimo Professional Needle and V-Tool$19.95
This tool has a rustproof needle tip made of stainless steel. Ideal for making holes in beads, to smooth and model fine details and patterns, as well as to pick up and attach small clay parts. V-tool has a 60 degree angle and is 40mm in length. Ideal for carving to define areas and to cut regular grooves. Easy to clean.
- Fimo Professional Ball Tool$19.95
This tool has 2 different balls made of chrome-plated carbon steel, 1.5mm & 8mm. Ideal for shaping soft modeling clay e.g. shaping hollows, arches or eye sockets. Suitable for various applications and modeling fine details. Easy to clean.
- Fimo Professional Clay Shaper$19.95
This Clay Shaper has an extra firm silicon, taper point and flat chisel for precise sculpting and shaping of modeling clay. Easy to clean.
- Armature Wire$10.95-$28.90
Coil, bend, wrap and manipulate this light-weight and fully pliable aluminum alloy wire into any shape. Perfect for creating an internal support structure for clay or wax sculpture or to be used alone as wire sculpture. The wire will not corrode or stain, and has a melting point of 1220 degrees F/660 degrees C.
- Jovi Modelling Tools Set of 3$3.50
- Sculpey Super Slicer$33.60
These long, thin blades cut smoothly through clay while the interchangeable comfort handles protect hands and fingers. Includes four different blades (rigid, flexible, wavy and rick-rack) and one set of snap-on handles.
- Styrofoam Cutter$30.00
This kit assembles into a hot-wire cutter which can easily cut through styrofoam. The cutter is the perfect size for ease of handling and features a Nichrome wire to cut through styrofoam up to 5cm thick. Cutter Frame Length: 200mm, Cutter Frame Width: 90mm. Separately Required: 2 R20/D/UM1 Alkaline Batteries.
- Sculpey Acrylic Clay Roller$19.00Out of Stock
Designed to roll even sheets of clay, the non-stick surface also eliminates the need for a release agent. Smooths clay surface. Cleans up with soap and water.
- Small, Double-Ended Sculpting Tool$24.80Out of Stock
Part picing tool, part scraping tool, part spatula. This is a "go-to" tool when working on hand casts. High-quality stainless steel construction.
- Large, Double-Ended Sculpting Tool$24.80Out of Stock
An all around tool. This one scrapes and picks. It's perfect for mixing small amounts of gypsum cement and applying it in small tight areas when fixing castings. High-quality stainless steel construction.
- Mini Ribbon Sculpting Set$37.80Out of Stock
Just the answer for your fine sculpting, detailing and trimming requirements. The miniature sculpting tools in this 6-piece set are made of fine ribbon steel, heat treated for maximum strength. Firmly set in 1/4” diameter by 5” aluminum handles, these tools are ideal for working with clay, greenware, wax, plaster, modeling mediums and even bread dough.
- Double-Ended Ribbon Sculpting Tool Set$20.95Out of Stock
These five double-ended tools offer a total of ten different shapes for sculpting. Ideal for contouring and removing controlled amounts of clay, wax, polymer clay or other modeling material. Each 6-1/2" tool features high-strength, loops of flattened stainless steel ribbon, fastened with brass ferrules to a varnished hardwood handle.
- Clay Roller$8.20Out of Stock
Roll and condition clay into smooth sheets of uniform thickness with this 3-1/2" wooden roller. Features a wire handle.
- Clean-Up Tool$5.40
Featuring a double-ended design with two stainless steel blades to intricately trim, smooth, or clean up your project. The curved blade is ideal for pressing and smoothing. It’s also useful for scooping and carving out material. Use the triangle blade for trimming, incising and fine detail work.
- Wipe Out Tool$8.95
This double-ended, rubber-tipped tool allows your to precisely manipulate clay, firing glazes, paint and more. The solvent-resistant tips are fastened with brass ferrules to a varnished, hardwood handle. Ideal for sculpting, ceramics, doll making and painting.
- Sculpey 5-in-1 Clay Tool$43.70This multi-purpose toll has 5 interchangeable toll heads including a blade, cone tip shaper, chisel tip shaper, ball end and needle tool. The heads are easy to change with embedded magnets.
- Sculpey Etch 'N Pearl Set$23.30
Use the pointed ends to add fine details to clay or to pierce beads. Bake the beads directly on metal skewers, or use the concave ends to create delicate pearl patterns.
- Sculpey Clay Tool Variety Set$20.50Each unique toll has two distinctive ends to suit a variety of modeling needs such as, creating lines, small holes, textures, fine details and patterns. Use the stamp-end for added detail. The blunt points are ideal for small scale sculpting, punching holes, shaping, refining and smoothing clay, etc.
- Sculpey Style & Detail Tools$29.103 x Dual-purpose shaping and smoothing tools with two ends for surface finishing and detailing. Use the flexible tip shapers to shape and smooth clays, blend seams, create texture and patterns. Use ball-end stylus to make indentations, concave forms and create curled or wavy edges.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.