Clays & Wax
- Du-kit 250g$21.402 items
- Du-kit 50g$5.0023 items
- ImPRESSive Re-Usable Putty$20.70-$138.00
ImPRESSive Putty (ReMold Putty) requires no mixing or weighing. It is Eco-Friendly, Re-Usable, and Microwaveable too! Just press the object you want to duplicate into the molding putty or press the ImPRESSive Putty onto your object. It works like silicone molding putty, just better.
- NSP Sulphur-Free Plasteline$39.95
NSP (Non Sulfurated Plasteline) NSP is a line of professional, sulfur free sculpting clays. Replacing sulphur minimizes difficulties associated to mold making with silicone rubber. NSP can be melted and poured at approximately 185°F Available in medium and hard. 2 pounds (906g)
- Roma Plastilina $39.95
Roma Plastilina is considered by many to be the world’s finest modeling material. It is permanently pliable. The soft is extremely pliable and is used for making large sculptures–it is easily scraped from molds. The medium grade (#2) is generally used for portrait heads, busts, and figure work. Medium grade is easy to work with and is the most popular consistency.
- Sculpey Glazes$9.50
Protect projects and give them a glossy or satin finish with this glaze. It can be used before or after baking and will not peel. May be thinned with water.
- Super Sculpey 8lb Box$220.00Out of Stock
- La Doll Natural Stone Clay$37.90
Satin Smooth, La Doll is a Natural Stone Clay that is fine grained and malleable for easy dollmaking. Because La Doll is so versatile, you can create just about any shape or texture. La Doll sticks to any core material: wire, wood, glass, or paper. When dry, it can be carved, sanded and polished. Even when dried hard, raw clay can be added. Paintable with any type of paint, once the surface is dry. Can be mixed with Premier. 500g Made in Japan
- Premier Light Weight Stone Clay$35.80
Air Drying Light Weight Clay with exceptional strength. Bright White. Blends with La Doll Clay. 300g Made in Japan
- Hearty Super Lightweight Modeling Clay White$28.30
Hearty Clay is a product that is light weight and air dries in 24 hours. Hearty Clay is ACMI certified non-toxic, lightweight and acid free modeling clay. It can be used for a variety of projects such as design cards, scrap booking embellishments, home décor items, free form sculpting, mold making, and jewelry because of its amazing flexibility and light weight. Air dried clay is sure to expand creativity and add dimension to all art pieces. 149g
- Liquid Deco Gel$20.00
Oven hardening, exceptionally translucent and extra flexible.
- Van Aken Plasteline Modeling Clay$9.95
For sculptors, animators and arists of all ages.
Van Aken Modeling Clay is a pigmented oil base modeling compound renowned for its smooth consistency and brilliant color range. It is self adhering, non toxic*, never hardens and permanently pliable. Compatible with silicone mold compounds. Contains no Sulfur. Melting point = 150F (65.5C) 1lb.
*Certified non-toxic by the Art & Craft Materials Institute.
- Super Sculpey Firm$31.50Out of Stock
Many sculptors desire an extra-firm clay that can be carved to shape, as subtractive rather than additive sculpture. Super Sculpey Firm delivers, achieving a carving medium that bakes in a 275° oven, which can then be polished, sanded, drilled, further carved and painted with acrylic colors. Super Sculpey Firm also maintains details exceptionally well, and is gray in color so those details show in photographs. Available in a 1 lb. block.
- Sculpey Clay Softener$10.70Out of Stock
Add a few drops of Sculpey Clay Softener to firm uncured polymer clay to rejuvenate to a desired softness.
- Chavant CM-50 Hard Styling Clay$49.30Out of Stock
CM-50 Industrial Hard Styling clay is used by product designers for the creation of automotive, marine, aerospace and consumer product models. Sculptors use CM-50 for high detail artwork, when a firmer clay body is desired, or if they want to incorporate various organic, smooth, curved shapes normally seen in transportation design into their sculpture.
- Translucent Liquid Sculpey$16.00Translucent Liquid Sculpey is a liquid polymer clay that is also a bakeable transfer and color medium with many creative uses. When artists' oil paints are mixed with it, it can be used as an enamel, a glaze or a backfilling compound. When pigments or mica powders are mixed with it, it can be a stipple, a metallic glaze or a grout for polymer clay mosaics. Projects such as stained glass effect suncatchers and window clings are also easy to make and bake.1 item
- Fimo Quick Mix$12.00Blend with FIMO to soften. Use to reconstitute crumbly or hard FIMO. Use to increase flexibility of cured FIMO.
- Fimo Effect$5.5023 items
- Fimo Soft$5.50
Fimo, the popular polymer clay noted for its firmness, is now available in a softer, easier-to-condition form.
- Protolina KleanKlay 453g$14.00
Non-drying, non-hardening, no-sulfur modeling clay for a variety of applications. It is non-toxic, sanitary, and odorless. Klean Klay is easy to handle and work with and remains hand-pliable at room temperature. Klean Klay keeps its smooth, firm consistency and retains the shape into which it is molded. Klean Klay Modeling Clay is a suitable model and mold-making material for:
Cultured Marble Products, Taxidermy, RTV Silicone Rubber Molding, Product Development Modeling, Fibre Glass Molding, Architectural Modeling, Metal Casting, School Arts & Crafts, Cement Casting, Forensic Models, Claymations and/or Special Effects for Stage or Film.
- DAS Natural Clay 500g$5.95Out of StockNatural Pottera Clay is a grey modelling pase that turns to a white color when dry. No oven or kiln is needed. It is easy to make highly detailed pieces without shrinking or bending. Any work that has been stopped for several days can be resumed merely by moistening the dry parts.
- DAS Modelling Clay 110g$3.95
- DAS Modelling Clay 500g$7.50
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.