Sculpture & Modelling: Resins & Urethanes
- Mold Release2 items
- ComposiCast WhiteThis Epoxy Cast Resin is designed for smooth, beautiful plastic castings with ComposiMold and ImPRESSive Putty. With low mixed viscocity it picks up all the details. 80D Shore Hardness, 30-45 Min. Working Time, Cures hard in 10 hours. Mixes 1:1 by weight or volume (no scale required). It cures to a bright white and is paintable, sandable and machinable. Also works great in silicone, latex and other molds.2 items
- Composicast Clear Casting ResinClear Casting Plastic is an easy to use casting epoxy resin to create clear castings. It's simple to use with a 1:1 mix ratio (by weight or volume) and works extremely well with ComposiMold. Clear Casting is crystal clear with a 80D Shore Hardness. It has ha 45 minute working time and is jewelry-grade.2 items
- Smooth-On EpoxAcast 690$115.30Out of StockEpoxAcast® 690 is a UV Resistant clear casting epoxy that is ideal for making clear jewelry/beads or replacement lenses for kit cars and other applications requiring a rigid, clear finished product. EpoxAcast® 690 is also suitable for making clear molds and prototype parts.
Clear castable epoxy - MIX RATIO: 100A: 30B; POT LIFE: 5 hours; CURE TIME: 24 hours; COLOR: Clear 2.6lbs
- Easy Cast$73.95950g
- Smooth-Cast 305$79.95Smooth-Cast (Easy to Cast) plastics are ultra-low viscosity resins that yield castings that are bright white or off-white. Vacuum degassing is not necessary and they offer the convenience of a 1:1 mis ratio. Fully cured castings are machinable and paintable.
Smooth-Cast 305 has a 7 minute pot life and a 30 minute demold time. .86KG
- Smooth-Cast 300$79.95Smooth-Cast (Easy to Cast) plastics are ultra-low viscosity resins that yield castings that are bright white or off-white. Vacuum degassing is not necessary and they offer the convenience of a 1:1 mis ratio. Fully cured castings are machinable and paintable. Smooth-Cast 300 has a 3 minute pot life and a 10 minute demold time. .86KG
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.