Sculpture & Modelling: Latex
- Silicon Pigment$27.50-$39.95Pigment suitable for silicone rubber. 50gram jar12 items
- ComposiMold Reuseable Molding Material$36.90-$115.00When melted this molding material is 100% reusable. Many casts can be made using the same mold. It is a great material for artists who want to learn and become more involved in sculpting, modeling and mold making without the worry of mistakes or wasting material. This flexible, rubbery thermoplastic is great for small mold parts that require a stiffer mold making material. It is compatible with many different casting materials including clays, plaster, cement, epoxy, polyurethane and many others.10 items
- Setting You Up for Success!: Mold Making and Casting Guide$59.95Out of StockThis 114-page book makes it easy to learn how to make molds from plastic, plaster, chocolate and more. It is filled with step-by-step instructions starting with simple one-part molds then continuing on to two-part molds and castings. The book guides artists through the basics of creating molds and casts with ComposiMold. It includes instructions for over 30 creative projects.
- ComposiMold Bubble Buster 6 ounce$19.95Bubble Buster is a PVA mixture that reduces bubble formation when mold making. It works by reducing the surface tension so the bubbles rise up and away from the mold surface. To use, simply spray the original part with Bubble Buster after applying a mold release. Pour ComposiMold over the original part to make the mold. Bubble Buster is not intended for use in the mold for the casting process.
- Mold Builder$42.10-$63.80Use this liquid latex rubber for making three-dimensional molds. Simply brush several thin coats on an object you wish to duplicate and peel off a ready-to-use mold. It cleans up quickly with water. Mold Builder can be used for casting candle wax, plaster and resin.2 items
- Sorta Clear 37 Silicone$119.95Out of StockSORTA-Clear® rubber is a premium water white translucent silicone rubber (platinum catalyst) which cures at room temperature with negligible shrinkage. This rubber features a high tensile and tear strength.
SORTA-Clear® silicones are ideal for making prototype, jewelry or other molds of any configuration where model visibility is important (i.e. extracting a model from the mold via cutting). Materials such as urethane, epoxy or polyester resins can then be cast into SORTA-Clear® silicone without application of a release agent. Other materials such as wax and low melt metal alloys can also be cast into SORTA-Clear®. 1kg
Sorta Clear® 37 offers the convenience of a 1A:1B by volume mix ratio FOOD SAFE
- Genesis V Alginate$39.95-$158.95Genesis V is a medium setting alginate designed for layup molds like faces and heads. This is Accu-Cast’s Prosthetic Grade Cream. The low slump property makes it much easier to apply than common alginates while reducing waste- making it much more economical than traditional formulas.2 items
Genesis V sets in approx. 5 minutes 30 seconds when using 70°F water. White. 1 pound bag
- Genesis X Alginate$39.95-$158.95Genesis X is a LONG setting alginate designed for big layup molds like heads and torsos. This is Accu-Cast’s longest setting alginate. The low slump property makes it much easier to apply than common alginates while reducing waste- making it much more economical than traditional formulas. Sets very firm and flexible with incredible detail in the mold. Good for working in very warm environments where other alginates would set too quickly.2 items
Genesis X sets in approx. 10 minutes when using 70°F water. White. 1 pound bag
- Silicone Pigment Sample Pack (9)$78.90Out of StockSilc Pig® silicone color pigments are used for coloring Smooth-On's silicone rubber compounds such as Dragon Skin. Custom colors are possible by blending different Silc Pig colors. Pigments are very concentrated, so a little goes a long way when coloring Smooth-On silicone products. Recommended loading range is .001% to 3% of total silicone system weight.
Colors include: Blood Flesh Brown Black White Green Blue Yellow Red
- Thi-Vex Silicone Thickening Agent$9.50Out of StockThickening agent for Smooth-On silicone rubber for vertical surface application (making brush-on molds). Different viscosities can be attained by varying the amount of Thi-Vex. Thi-Vex is added as a small percentage of Part A and must be thoroughly mixed with Parts A and B. 1oz
NOTE: Thi-Vex is not compatible OOMOO silicone rubber.
- Dragon Skin Silicone$103.95Out of StockDragon Skin silicone is a high performance platinum cure silicone rubber that can be mixed 1A:1B by weight or volume and cure at room temperature with negligible shrinkage. Cured Dragon Skin® is very strong and very “stretchy”. It will stretch many times its original size without tearing and will rebound to its original form without distortion. Dragon Skin is suitable for making high performance molds used for rapid prototyping, wax casting (foundries and candle makers), architectural restoration and for casting concrete. .90kg
- Mold Star 16$103.95Out of StockMold Star® is an easy-to-use silicone that can be measured by volume and is low in viscosity so vacuum degassing is not required. Mold Star® silicones are strong and lasting mold materials , great for casting plaster, wax, resins, etc. .90KG, Platinum Cure, 16A Durometer.
- OOMOO 25$87.95Out of StockPerfect of beginners, hobbyists and craft makers, OOMOO® 25 silicone rubbers are easy to use and inexpensive. They don't require special equipment to process and are ideal for making one or two-piece block molds. OOMOO® molds are good for fast prototyping and model making, creating resin jewelry and home hobby projects. 1.27KG Tin Cure, 25A Durometer
- 380-CC Alginate$39.95Out of StockFormulated for hand casting, this color-changing alginate tells you when to put your hands in. 380-CC powder is white and when you add water it changes to a bright bubble-gum pink. If you're using 26.6C water, the pink will fade to white in about 2 minutes, 15 seconds. That's when you put your hands in. The alginate should be set (dry on the surface) at 3 minutes and you take your hands out at 3 minutes 30 seconds. 380-CC is the "Go To" alginate when working with babies and children. With 35C water, it will fade at 1:35 and set at 2:15, with hands out at 2:45. Mixes smooth and creamy, sets rubbery and strong. Ease to remove your hands. Stone models come out smooth and detailed. 1lb bag
- Beeswax Blocks$2.00-$13.95approximately 25grams2 items
- Baby Hand Casting Kit$39.00Out of StockThis kit contains everything you need to make a solid stone 3D casting of your baby's hand. Safe, non-toxic materials are easy to mix and easy to use. Complete instructions included. The exclusive "color-changing" alginate formula lets you know when it time to put your baby's hand into the molding material. As a bonus, this kit includes TWO bags of molding material, just in case something doesn't go quite right the first time. The kit uses a "mis-in-the-bag" technique that makes clean up quick and easy.
- Phase2 Alginate$49.95Out of StockColor-Changing Formula that fades to white at 1:45 and sets at 2:15. - Dustless Formula makes great impressions. 1 pound bag with measuring scoop and water vial.
- Instamold$39.30Make perfect reproductions of 3-dimensional shapes in minutes with this ingenious water-activated, non-toxic, mold-making compound. The finished mold can be used with resin, wax, Permastone or casting plaster to make numerous copies. In a 12 oz. canister that makes up to a gallon of working mixture.
- Pinkysil Silicone$79.95-$156.30Pinkysil is a two-component, addition curing, low viscosity silicone designed for taking very fast impressions. It is ideally suited to and is the product of choice for fast set moulds where a free flowing product is required and when time factors are an issue. Skin safe.2 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.