DAS S1068R Synthetic Round L/H 12
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Archival Oil Odourless SolventA general purpose, low toxicity solvent which may be used as a safe replacement to gum and mineral turpentine for thinning paint and cleaning brushes.. It's slow evaporation rate 1/16th that of mineral turps and its low toxicity combine to produce a painting environment which 16 x 3 = 48 times less toxic than turpentine... more »
- Coates Willow CharcoalFor over 30 years the Coate family in England has been producing a truly unique ultrafine quality art charcoal produced from willow grown at their planation. All charcoal is made of raw round burned rods in a natural diameter. All are very soft and velvet, producing deep black hues favoured by artists. Sticks are 5"(125mm) long sticks and vary in diameter because Coate's is a natural product... more »
- DAS 2003 Bristle$4.00
- DAS S1068Fr Synthetic Filbert L/H
- DAS S1068F Synthetic Flat L/H
- Sponge Roller
- Art Spectrum Odourless SolventIdeal for artists who are sensitive to the odour of turpentine. Use to cleaning brushes and as an additive to mediums... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Toned Sketch PadsThis sketch paper has been toned specifically for use with light and dark media. The pads contain 80 lb. (118 gsm) medium-surface sketch paper appropriate for graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, marker, china marker, colored pencil, pen and white gel pen. The paper is 100% recycled and acid-free with kraft and bark fiber inclusions for visual interest. Each pad contains 24 sheets... more »
- Gamblin Artist Oil Colors 37mlGamblin Artist's Oil Colors are crafted by hand with the well-being of artists, their work, and the environment in mind. True to historic working properties, yet safer and more permanent, they combine the best traditions of the past with the latest technical innovations, giving you the freedom to create without compromise... more »
- Gamblin Artist Oil Colors 150mlGamblin Artist's Oil Colors are crafted by hand with the well-being of artists, their work, and the environment in mind. True to historic working properties, yet safer and more permanent, they combine the best traditions of the past with the latest technical innovations, giving you the freedom to create without compromise... more »
- Sakura Pigma Professional BrushesPigma Professional Brush pens offer the ultimate in versatility, producing a range of marks ranging from super fine hairlines to big, broad strokes. The flexible and durable brush nibs respond to instant changes in pressure or direction with a silky smooth, accurate and consistent ink flow. The deep black, archival quality Pigma ink is chemically stable, waterproof and fade resistant. There is consistent ink delivery to the brush sides and tip, with no smears, feathers or bleed-through on most papers. The fine brush nib is made of a tough porous polyethylene material, the medium brush from a tough nylon material and the bold brush from a tough plastic polyacetal material... more »
- Art Spectrum Painting Mediums
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins