Mono Zero Elastomer Erasers
Protect artwork and erase in detail with these quality, precision erasers in a pen-style holder. The erasers will not damage paper. The eraser advances by clicking the other end of the pen-style holder. The holder includes a convenient clip for erasing on the go. The round eraser is 2.3mm in diameter and the rectangular eraser has a 2.5mm diameter.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Caran d'Ache Luminance Coloured Pencils
- Derwent Coloursoft$4.30The softest of pencils but in an amazingly strong and vibrant range of colours. The velvety softness of the strip releases rich, dense colour at a stroke and is perfect for mixing and blending. Despite its soft texture, Coloursoft sharpens to a fine point and works equally well for detailed illustrations or bold, contemporary still-life drawings and portraiture. Available in a range of 72 dazzling colours, all with that gorgeous, consistently soft texture... more »
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist PensPitt Artist Pens have several special features. Pitt Artist Pens come in sets of four featuring your choice of color - black, sepia, or sanguine - and with a choice of four line widths: superfine, fine, medium and brush point. These pens feature very light-fast drawing ink that is permanent when dry. They allow rapid and spontaneous drawing, and are ideal for studies and sketches. The line of Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens also includes many colored brush tip markers. These pens have high-quality pigments and the ink is both waterproof and very light-fast. The flexible point is especially suitable for drawings and plans, lettering, layout work, and many similar uses... more »
- Paper Stumps
- Pentel GraphGear 500 Mechanical PencilsThe GraphGear series offers students and professionals automatic drafting pencils for technical drawing and general writing. The 500 series has a metallic mesh grip on a slim, beveled barrel with a 4mm fixed sleeve. It is available in .3mm (bronze barrel), .5mm (black barrel), .7mm (blue barrel) and .9mm (silver barrel) points... more »
- Pentel Super Hi-Polymer LeadsOne of the strongest and highest quality series of leads on the market. Formulated under an exclusive process to improve strength yet retain blackness and smoothness. These leads require only light pressure to create dark, clean lines. Super Hi-Polymer formula reduces the risk of lead breakage and consequently saves lead. Packaged in plastic tubes. Twelve leads per tube except where noted... more »
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.3mm LeadsMechanical pencil lead for use on paper and drawing card. Smooth-gliding lead with Jet black lines. Highly flexible - extremely break-resistant. Easy to erase. ISO colour coding. Suitable for use with all mechanical pencils 12 leads per tube... more »
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.5mm LeadsMechanical pencil lead for use on paper and drawing card. Smooth-gliding lead with Jet black lines. Highly flexible - extremely break-resistant. Easy to erase. ISO colour coding. Suitable for use with all mechanical pencils 12 leads per tube (1.3mm: 6 leads)... more »
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.9mm Leads
- Staedtler Mars Micro Mechanical PencilsMechanical pencil for drawing and writing with ISO colour coding and non-slip rubber grip zone.Metal clip, push-button and tip.Pocket-safe thanks to retractable metal lead sleeve.Cylindrical lead sleeve, ideal for use with rulers and templates. Cushioned lead for high level of break resistance.Easy to refill with "12-a-go" Mars micro carbon mechanical pencil leads in four line widths: 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm and 0.9mm... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Softcover Toned SketchbooksThe toned sketch paper inside these softcover journals is ideal for both light and dark media including graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, soft pastel and oil pastel. The soft and smooth, matte dark-chocolate brown cover gives the journals a sophisticated look. The smyth-sewn binding allows the journals to open wide and lay flat. There are 112 pages of 80 lb. (118gsm) medium surface gray or tan toned sketch paper in each journal. They contain 30% post-consumer fiber, are acid-free and made in the U.S.A... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins