Hunt No. 102 Penholder
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brause Calligraphy NibsBrause nibs are in the toolbox of many modern artists, calligraphers and people who enjoy writing with a steel pen... more »
- William Mitchell Square NibsThe classic tools of calligraphy for all types of edged pen lettering, including Foundational, Italic, Gothic and Roman... more »
- Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Ink 30mlWinsor & Newton have used their expertise in the production of fine inks since the 1890s to create a wide range of colours which are brilliant and lightfast, allowing today's calligraphers to continue to create this important and flourishing art form... more »
- Sakura Pigma Micron PensArtists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.. Pigma Micron pens are acid-free, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance.. Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Drawing Pads MediumVersatile sheets of cream colored drawing paper for sketching and most finished work. The Medium surface readily accepts pen and ink, pencil, charcoal, crayon and markers. 24 sheets of 80 lb., acid-free sheets per spiral-bound pad... more »
- Mono Zero Elastomer ErasersProtect artwork and erase in detail with these quality, precision erasers in a pen-style holder. The erasers will not damage paper. The eraser advances by clicking the other end of the pen-style holder. The holder includes a convenient clip for erasing on the go. The round eraser is 2.3mm in diameter and the rectangular eraser has a 2.5mm diameter... more »
- Mono Zero Refills
- Trekell Pinstriping Sword 8030 BrushesThe Trekell synthetic squirrel line offers an equivalent to natural squirrel hair. Designed with control in mind, these brushes bring together precision and unhampered flow without the fear of flare outs. With 4" black handles, feel right when performing detailed work. But, more importantly, you can count on them to work correctly.. With a body like a liner brush and a head like an angle brush, the sword brush mixes the best aspects of the aforementioned into a wholly new experience. Its tip can paint a fine line, but if you apply pressure, the line gets wider. A sword brush is a natural for calligraphy and anyone looking for on-the-spot expression... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins