Stabilo All Pencils
This is a versatile graphite color pencil that can write on a large range of surfaces, including glass, metal, plastic, stone, paper and porcelain. Perfect for artists or professionals (e.g. in the industrial sector), this pencil is also handy for use around the home. It is available in red, blue, green, yellow, brown, black, white and orange. The high-quality pigments offer good, solid color that can be easily wiped off of surfaces with a damp cloth. The pencil is made from the highest quality graphite, and is easy to sharpen. STABILO All pencils are all-rounders that will satisfy even the most unusual of needs.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Matisse 75mlMatisse Structure Formula is a rich impasto acrylic paint that is the preferred choice of professional artists. The intense, vibrant colours of the Structure Formula paints cover the full colour spectrum, including several uniquely Australian colours. Each colour is fully compatible with the range of Matisse Mediums working together to create a highly versatile painting system for all artists... more »
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist PensPitt Artist Pens have several special features. Pitt Artist Pens come in sets of four featuring your choice of color - black, sepia, or sanguine - and with a choice of four line widths: superfine, fine, medium and brush point. These pens feature very light-fast drawing ink that is permanent when dry. They allow rapid and spontaneous drawing, and are ideal for studies and sketches. The line of Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens also includes many colored brush tip markers. These pens have high-quality pigments and the ink is both waterproof and very light-fast. The flexible point is especially suitable for drawings and plans, lettering, layout work, and many similar uses... more »
- Staedtler Pigment LinersFineliner for writing, sketching and drawing.Long metal tip, ideal for use with rulers and templates.Pigmented indelible ink. Lightfast and waterproof.Erasable when used on tracing paper, no bleeding when highlighted.High-quality, sturdy metal clip.PP barrel guarantees long service life. 9 line widths available in black ink... more »
- Faber-Castell Pitt Charcoal Pencils
- Daler-Rowney FW Artist Ink 29.5ml
- Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Watersoluble Crayons
- TortillonsMore abrasive than stumps, tortillons are excellent for rapid, thin blending on pencil, charcoal or pastel drawings. Comprised of rolled paper, these single-ended, spiral-wound tools are easily sharpened with a sandpaper block. Each package contains six tortillons... more »
- Stabilo CarbOthello Pastel PencilsThese German-made pencils are world famous for their quality, lightfast pigments. Their opaque, water-soluble colors blend beautifully and erase easily. The large-diameter lead can make broad strokes or be sharpened to a fine point for details and lettering.Draw with CarbOthello pencils as you would draw with a pastel stick. CarbOthello pencils can also be used like watercolor pencils — they respond instantly to a wet brush or pre-dampened paper. Pencils have semi-soft leads in a woodcased pencil form and are pre-sharpened... more »
- Pilot Parallel Pen Cartridge RefillsMixable color ink refills designed for use with Pilot Parallel Pens. Single colors are sold in packs of 6. The 12-Color set includes black, black/blue, sepia, violet, blue, turquoise, green, light green, yellow, orange, red and pink... more »
- Strathmore Visual JournalsThese journals deliver high-performing papers and heavy-duty features engineered to meet the intense demands of the artist’s creative process. They offer a full range of acid-free paper types and weights and have heavy-duty covers with a wire binding that is thicker and stronger than traditional wire. The binding allows the journal to lie flat and open up 360 degrees. The Bristol Journals contain 100 lb. paper (28 sheets per smooth finish journal and 24 sheets per vellum finish journal) ideal for dry media including pencil, pen, ink and marker. Great for pencil, charcoal, colored pencil, pastel, marker, pen, and light mix-media techniques, the Drawing Journals include 42 sheets of medium-tooth 100 lb. paper. The Mixed-Media Journals contain 34 sheets of vellum-finish 51 lb. paper that is... more »
- Strathmore Series 500 Mixed Media SketchbooksThese hard-bound art books contain the same high-quality paper used in Strathmore fine art pads. Their lightly-textured matte covers are a dark chocolate brown and the durable Smyth-sewn binding allows pages to lay flat. The 500 Series Mixed Media Art Books feature 90 lb. (190 gsm) 100% cotton fiber, acid- and lignin-free archival paper that is excellent for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, pen and ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel and collage. The paper is internally sized for wet media with a durable vellum finish for drawing techniques... more »
- Canvas Pencil CasesThese handcrafted pencil cases are made of a finely woven 16 oz. canvas. They are perfect for storage or for artists on the go. Fits 24 or 48 pencils... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins