Drawing & Sketching: Pens & Markers (49 to 63 of 63)
- Faber-Castell Brush Tip Markers Set of 10$11.40
- Faber-Castell Connector Pen Sets3 items
- Chameleon Color Tone Marker SetsChanging the way you think about marker pens, Chameleon Color Tones are much more than a normal marker -they give you the power to change color!5 items
Features: Refillable Pens and Replaceable Japanese Nibs Double-Ended with Supersoft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib Permanent on Most Surfaces Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks Ideal for all Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
- Pigma Micron Set of 8$41.80Archival quality in is waterproof, chemical resistant, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral. Ideal for sketching, inking, illustration and Zentangle. Black
Set includes: .20mm .25mm .30mm .35mm .45mm .50mm Brush Pen Graphic Pen
- Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush SetsExtremely fade-resistant pigmented drawing ink. Waterproof and acid-free.5 items
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen SetsPigmented India Ink that is both acid-free with a neutral pH neutral and offers unsurpassed lightfastness. Perfect for sketches, journals, cartooning and fine ink drawing. Available in classic fine art colors as well as varied nib styles. Ink is smudge and waterproof when dry.7 items
- COPIC Markers, Inks & AccessoriesWith its outstanding performance and creative versatility, the COPIC Marker System provides the ultimate solution to design flexibility and artistic liberty.212 items
- Copic Ciao MarkersCiao markers are the perfect markers for scrapbookers and beginners. They have the same ease of use and special features as the Copic Sketch Marker, such as the super brush and medium broad nibs.182 items
They are round and come in a smaller size than Copic Sketch Markers, which makes them ideal for detail work and younger artists.
- Oval Nib Ruling Pen$22.20Out of StockRuling Pens are precision ground, tapered, and finely honed to produce precise ruled lines with india ink, acrylic paint or masking fluid. Packaged in see-through protective cases.Features a hardened nickel-plated tool steel nib with spring blade design. Black plastic handle. 5.5"
- Rotring Tikky Xonox Graphic PensThe rotring Xonox technical pens are fine fibre-tip technical pens with non-fading waterproof pigmented ink and a metal-jacketed nib for accurate drawing on straightedges or templates. Free ink system is regulated for pressure and temperature changes and ensures consistent line quality until the last drop if ink. Line widths range from 0.1mm to 0.8mm. Black ink only.4 items
- Staedtler Pigment LinersFineliner for writing, sketching and drawing.Long metal tip, ideal for use with rulers and templates.Pigmented indelible ink. Lightfast and waterproof.Erasable when used on tracing paper, no bleeding when highlighted.High-quality, sturdy metal clip.PP barrel guarantees long service life. 9 line widths available in black ink.9 items
- Jacquard Film Marker$5.95This resist pen is completely opaque, fast drying, non-toxic and perfect to use for marking film media. It can be used to draw designs directly onto SolarFast film. It can also be used with screen printers to make prints from original drawings. The pen has a medium 1.2mm point. The carded version can be hung on the side of the SolarFast rack.
- Chalk Ink MarkersChalk Ink Markers contain a pigment-based, paint-like formula that provides vibrant color and opaque coverage. They are an innovative chalk alternative that works like a paint pen, with the same look and feel of chalk but without the powdery mess. Once dry, Chalk Ink does not smear or come off until removed with water. Chalk Ink blends beautifully, allowing color and texture other markers do not achieve. The markers feature broad 6mm tips that can also make a thin line. Superb for painting on wood, ceramics, pottery, glass and plastic. Chalk Ink is ideal for use by professional artists, home decorators, scrapbookers, businesses and children for artwork, window décor, menu boards, chalkboards, general signage or labeling. Acid- and odor-free, water-based Chalk Ink is a safe and non-toxic product.26 items
- Mungyo Paint Markers9 items
- Yasutomo Combination Bamboo Pen & Brush$27.60This bamboo sketching pen has two useful ends- one end is used as a pen for ink drawing and painting, the other is a brush for Sumi or color sketching.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.