Grafix Clear-Lay Pads
Clear-Lay is an archival film designed for overlays, stencils and protective coverings. An economical alternative to acetate, it is acid-free and contains no plasticizers. A softer film that is ideal for cutting, it also provides clarity, flatness and dimensional stabiltiy. 25 sheets.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell Polychromos PencilsPolychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans... more »
- Grafix Ink Jet FilmThese quick-drying, acid-free blank transparencies can be run through inkjet printers. They are great for custom overlays, journaling, window effects, stickers and photos. Six sheets per package. Available in clear and matte... more »
- Caran d'Ache PabloDesigned by the Maison Caran d’Ache for artists and design enthusiasts, Pablo permanent pencils match the superior quality required for colour drawings, while the precision of Pablo leads is ideally suited to realist drawing. The dry, 3.8 mm diameter leads, based on a formula ensuring exceptionally high covering power and creating no powder whatsoever, offer one of the widest existing colour ranges with its 120 nuances. Artists, technical designers and professional teachers can rely on the exemplary lightfastness of the leads, as well as their perfect opacity. The covering power of Pablo colour pencils enables easy usage on a large number of backgrounds, ranging from variously textured paper and cardboard to wooden panels. Shaded, mixed and layered colours express themselves throug... more »
- Caran d'Ache Luminance Coloured Pencils
- Faber-Castell Graphite Aquarelle PencilsGraphite Aquarelle Pencils are completely water-soluble. Graphite releases with water for a perfect wash effect. They are ideal for preliminary sketches of watercolor drawings and for complete watercolor techniques in graphite. The pencils feature thick 3.3mm break-resistant leads that are guaranteed easy to sharpen. They are available in 5 degrees of lead hardness... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins