Decorfin Relief Paint
Relief Paint gives a vibrant three-dimensional effect. Adheres to both absorbent and non-absorbent grounds such as paper, cardboard, wood, stone, plaster, earthenware, glass and plexiglas.
Newer tubes will be branded as Amsterdam Relief Paint. It is still the same product from the same manufacturer
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Atelier Heavy Gel (Gloss)A thick acrylic gel for more exaggerated structure and texture. Mix Impasto Gel with Atelier Colours for greater brilliance and transparency of colour and gloss. Its milky colour becomes transparent when it dries. A very effective glue for collage. If desired, the gloss can be reduced with final varnishing... more »
- Liquitex Texture Gel Ceramic StuccoThis fine textured gel is thick and low luster, drying to a light gray matte finish. Use it to produce thick three-dimensional effects, as well as for thinly coating surfaces. It provides an excellent ground for acrylic and oil paint, oil pastel, oil bars, pastels, and graphite. Ceramic Stucco gel is somewhat susceptible to abrasion, so added protection can be provided by coating with Liquitex varnishes, applied carefully to avoid foaming and clouding. Works well with brush application... more »
- DAS Stencil Brush S1368
- DAS S1072C Synthetic Comb
- Krylon Leafing PensThese smooth flowing paint pens are a creative favorite for high-quality, metallic accents on any surface... more »
- PanPastel Sofft ApplicatorsCreated for PanPastel applications and techniques, these applicators are reusable. Load the sponges with color and gently apply to the surface, varying pressure to change the effect. Use the edges for lines and details. Easy to clean for reuse... more »
- Liquitex String GelEnhances depth of color, while increasing transparency and flow. Dries glossy and transparent with a honey-like consistency. It is also permanent, non-yellowing, flexible, and water-resistant... more »
- Liquitex Pouring MediumDesigned to reduce crazing in poured applications, this fluid medium dries clear, glossy, and flexible. Mixed with soft body palette color, it is ideal for pouring puddles and acrylic sheets... more »
- Krylon Sea Glass 12ozGet a sophisticated, beach-inspired look on your glass projects! These soothing coastal colors can be applied to any clear glass surface to produce a semi-transparent, smooth, frosted and powdery finish that resembles glass tumbled by smooth waves. It offers excellent adhesion and durability for indoor decorating projects. It dries to the touch in 15 minutes and is available in 12 oz. cans... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins