- Modeling Pulp Board$11.95Out of Stock
This cream-colored, neutral pH board is ideal for architectural models. It cuts like soft butter at any angle allowing for precise detail work with ease. The edges can be sanded to hide markings and mistakes, and the surface can be sanded for texture. The surface accepts a variety of media for realistic effects. The board can be easily bent using boiling water. It works well with adhesives for adding coverings or to laminate it to additional boards. Size: 30" x 40"
minimum order on this product is 3 sheets
WireForm is a versatile metal modeling material that can be formed into any shaped desired. Its rust-proof mesh is pliable enough to bend yet sturdy enough to hold three-dimensional shapes. Use as an armature base for modeling or as a craft material to make beautiful objects.
- Styrofoam Balls$1.25-$26.9514 items
All dowel is 36"long
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.