Hobby & Craft: Glass & Ceramic Paint
- Marbling Color$8.95Marbling is the ancient art of floating paint on the surface of thickened water (known as the “marbling size”) and then transferring the floating design onto paper or fabric. It has a rich history throughout Europe and Asia.10 items
Jacquard’s marbling system (available in the Jacquard Marbling Kit) eliminates the guesswork that is typically associated with marbling and allows even beginners to achieve professional-quality results. All Jacquard’s Marbling Colors spread equally on the marbling size and produce the most intense colors possible. On fabric, the Marbling Colors are soft to the touch and completely washfast after heat setting. On other porous and semi-porous surfaces, the paints have excellent adhesion.
any porous or semi-porous surface, including natural and synthetic fabrics, canvas, paper, wood, leather and more
- Jacquard Marbling Kit$39.95
- Marabu Easy Marble 15ml$4.99Easy Marble is a solvent-based paint used with water to create quick and elegant marbled patterns on either flat surfaces or dimensional objects. Just drip, swirl, dip and done! It adheres to paper, glass, plastic, metal, wax, wood, papier-mâché, polyester, polypropylene, smooth foam and many other surfaces. 15 ml jar.20 items
- Marabu Cleaner & Thinner$11.30Universal cleaner and thinner for cleaning brushes and diluting paints and varnishes based on organic solvents, e.g. Marabu GlasArt. 100ml
- Decorfin Relief Paint$11.99Relief Paint gives a vibrant three-dimensional effect. Adheres to both absorbent and non-absorbent grounds such as paper, cardboard, wood, stone, plaster, earthenware, glass and plexiglas.12 items
Newer tubes will be branded as Amsterdam Relief Paint. It is still the same product from the same manufacturer
- Marabu Glasart Set of 4$30.00High-gloss, transparent, solvent-based glass paint for painting on glass, acrylic, mirrors, porcelain, ceramic, metal films and wood. The intense, bright colour shades have a good flow, are exceptionally fade-resistant and intermixable. Paintbrush and Black Outliner included. 15ml paint pots
- Marabu Easy Marble Set of 6$30.00For marbling on a variety of objects such as eggs, balls, etc. made of glass, plastic, wood or polystyrene as well as paper, silk and many fabrics (paint is not wash resistant).
- Marabu Porcelain Set of 6$34.00Water-based, high-gloss, brilliant porcelain and ceramic paint -ideal for creatively decorating porcelain, ceramic, terracotta, earthenware, prefired ceramic, metal, glass.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.