Hobby & Craft: Scrapbook & Journal
- Kraft-tex Paper Fabric$182.95You'll love this rugged paper that looks and feels like leather but sews, cuts and washes just like fabric. Supple, yet strong enough to use for projects that get tough wear. Use it to bring an exciting new texture to your sewing projects, mixed media arts and book making. Machine wash and tumble dry. 19" x 10yds3 items
- Gelatos Colors$4.95Nothing on the market today compares with Design Memory Craft Gelatos®. Compact acid-free pigment sticks glide on creamy smooth for vibrant color and coverage. All Gelatos® blend easily with or without water. Try this unique medium on paper, canvas, or wood!30 items
- Super Tape$7.60-$9.40SuperTape™ is the strongest acid-free clear adhesive available. Adhere metals, paper, rubber charms, ribbon, wood, beads, seed beads, micro beads, glitter, sand, shells, heavy or bulky items. Or simply decorate the tape itself to use as a custom embellishment. SuperTape™ is ultra clear and heat resistant, perfect for heat embossing on cards and as custom accents. Acid-free4 items
- Gelatos Double Scoops$9.95Gelatos are creamy sticks infused with color. The color glides easily onto papers and can then be dissolved with water to create watercolor effects or left to dry for vibrant color.14 items
Over double the size ~approx. 0.5oz Perfect for scrapbooking and paper crafts Gelatos glide on a creamy vibrant color and blend beautifully with or without water Add brilliant shimmering effect in one color or add to other colors Gelatos work great on dark paper and on smooth and textured surfaces, even canvas Use the Gelatos to try out the reverse stamping method- use the Gelato to make a field of color and then use a clean stamp to remove the ink, leaving the design on the paper Acid-free and odorless
- Mix & Match Gelatos Colors ~ Tropical$11.00These luscious acid-free pigment sticks glide on creamy vibrant color and blend beautifully with or without water. So versatile, Gelatos work great on dark papers and on smooth or texture surfaces, even flocked paper and canvas. Use them with stamps, stencils, masks, blended for mistting, and with one of these two handy tools that are included. The Dot Dabber is a perfect little tool for making uniform polka dots (also a good blending tool). And creat cool splatter effects with the Stipple Brush by loading the brush with wet Gelatos and flick or tap the brush to get speckles, also known as stipples. Mix and match Gelatos Colors with Art Grip Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils and Pitt Artist Pens for a variety of exciting techniques for all your creative projects.
- Mix & Match Gelatos Tool Set$14.20The Gelatos Tool Set offers six versatile tools for blending and designing with Gelatos. The Palette Knife is a great tool for blending colors and mixing Gelatos with water, Gesso and other Textural Accents. The firm Blending Chisel is great for patterning with wet mediums, such as Gelatos and Aquarelles. Use the broad stroke to create striping or streaks, or use the fine point tips to blend delicate areas or "etch" design into wet colors. The Stipple Brush is used for creating a speckled effect. Mix Gelatos or Aquarelle color with water and then load up the brush with this color mixture. Flick or tap the brush to get different flecked patterns. You can also use it dry on wet medium to get a mottled effect. Dot Dabbers make great polka dots. In two fun size, use them with any wet medium to create dots or swirls and other fun patterns. Also great for blending onto or streaking wet color. The Drip Dropper is a handy little tool for transferring color mixtures of Gelatos, Aquare...more »
- Mix & Match Essential Tool Kit$31.60All the essential hardware for working in mixed media, stamping and memory crafts. The PVC-free Perfection Eraser Pencil will correct the tiniest of mistakes made in pastel, graphite or color pencil, and is also a hand tool for priming intricate clear stamps. The Water Brush makes painting with watercolor pencils and Gelatos a breeze, no more messy water cups. Great for taking your projects on the road. The triangular handle of the Paintbrush makes painting with watercolor pencils and Gelatos more comfortable and will not roll off the table. Use the Misting Bottle to gently dissolve your watercolor pencils or Gelatos, wet your stamps or extend the drying time of you india ink pens. The Blending Stump and Wedge are great for blending pastels and Gelatos. The Stump is designed to be sharpened with a standard sharpener to reveal fresh surface; and the Wedge can easily be washed out with soap and water. The Pencil Sharpener will keep all your points sharp.
- Mix & Match Mixed Media Sampler$31.50Set Includes ArtGrip Aquarelle Watercolour Pencil Pitt Pastel Pencil Stamper's Big Brush Metallic Pitt Artist Pen Metallic Gelato Odorless and Acid-Free3 items
- Mix & Match Paper Crafter Crayons$11.80Sharpenable, Waterproof, Permanent, Break Resistant, Acid-Free3 items
Paper Crafter Crayons are highly-pigmented wax crayons that can be used on all types of crafting surfaces like cardstock, shipboard, canvas, embossed and textured paper, even wood, glass and ceramic. Mix and Match with wet mediums, like inks, paints, Gelatos and Art Grip aquarelles to create colorful wax resist effects. Just doodle, trace, draw or write a message, then cover the crayon marks with the wet medium and the marks will "resist" the wet medium and show through.
- Mix & Match Gelatos Colors with Stamp$20.95Mix & Match makes designing withe color, simple. Choose a color set that inspires you. Choose a medium. Mix & Match as you create. Color coordinate palettes give you the freedom to design your project knowing the colors and mediums will work beautifully together. Perfect for all your design, memory and craft projects.6 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.