Hobby & Craft: Textile Paint/Markers
- Jacquard Color Remover 2 ounce$9.40Color remover whitens fabric while removing dye and stains. It is not a bleach and will not harm fabric. Soak the fabric in a Color Remover and water solution no detergents are necessary.
- Jacquard deColourant Mist 4 ounce$16.00deColourant is a ready-to-use printing paste for removing areas of color from dyed natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, silk and wool. Unlike bleach, deColourant removes color without jeopardizing the integrity of the fiber.
- Jacquard deColourant 8 ounce$14.60deColourant is a ready-to-use printing paste for removing areas of color from dyed natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, silk and wool. Unlike bleach, deColourant removes color without jeopardizing the integrity of the fiber.
- SolarFast Starter Kit$49.95This kit is a great way to get started with SolarFast. It includes three colors of 2 oz. SolarFast Dye including violet, orange and blue, three sheets of SolarFast Film, SolarFast Wash, SolarFast Film Pen, a backer board, sponges, pins and test fabric. It includes everything needed to start solar printing shadow prints and continuous tone photographs.
- Airfix$18.00-$64.00Jacquard Airfix is an additive for Jacquard Textile colors, Lumiere, Neopaque and Dye-Na-Flow or any acrylic fabric paint. Use as a catalyst to fix colors when heat setting is not practical.2 items
- Lumiere Halo & Jewels Exciter Pack$32.00This assortment includes nine Lumiere colors in 1/2 oz. sample sizes. Colors include: halo blue gold, halo pink gold, halo violet gold, metallic russet, pearlescent emerald, pearlescent magenta, pearlescent turquoise, pewter and sunset gold.
- Lumiere & Neopaque Exciter Pack$32.00This assortment includes seven Lumiere colors and two Neopaque colors in 1/2 oz. sample size bottles. Lumiere colors include: metallic bronze, metallic copper, metallic gold, metallic olive green, pearlescent blue, pearlescent violet and pearlescent white. Neopaque colors include: black and white.
- Textile Exciter Pack$32.00This assortment includes nine Textile colors in 1/2 oz. sample sizes. Colors include: apple green, goldenrod, periwinkle, russet, scarlet, sky blue, turquoise, violet and white.
- Dye-Na-Flow Exciter Pack$32.00This assortment includes nine Dye-Na-Flow colors in 1/2 oz. sample size bottles. Colors include: bright orange, chartreuse, golden yellow, magenta, periwinkle, scarlet, sun yellow, turquoise and violet.
- Jacquard Dye-Na-Flow$9.50These free-flowing, highly concentrated liquid colors are perfect for airbrushing, silk painting, spray-on tie dying, watercolor techniques, spritzing through lace or stencils, tole painting, sponge printing and many other fabric designs uses. They can also be used for marbling. In 2-1/4 oz. bottles.30 items
- Jacquard Neopaque 2.25oz$11.95Lumiere colors are brilliant metallics while Neopaque are solid opaque colors. Both are super-smooth, light body acrylics that glide onto any surface when airbrushed or hand painted with a soft brush. They may also be screened, stamped, stenciled, marbled or printed. All of the intermixable colors are truly opaque and bright, even on dark backgrounds. Their high pigmentation provides excellent coverage with just one pass of a brush or airbrush. In 2.25 oz. bottles.22 items
- Jacquard Lumiere 2.25oz$11.95Lumiere colors are brilliant metallics while Neopaque are solid opaque colors. Both are super-smooth, light body acrylics that glide onto any surface when airbrushed or hand painted with a soft brush. They may also be screened, stamped, stenciled, marbled or printed. All of the intermixable colors are truly opaque and bright, even on dark backgrounds. Their high pigmentation provides excellent coverage with just one pass of a brush or airbrush. In 2.25 oz. bottles.32 items
- Jacquard Textile Color 2.25oz$8.95Decorate fabrics beautifully with Jacquard's stunning colors. These textile colors leave your fabric as soft as possible. The color is intense and semi-opaque. You can blend any color with the Colorless Extender to increase transparency or with white to create subtle pastels. They are absolutely colorfast on natural and synthetic fabrics. All colors are blendable, washable, dry-cleanable and lightfast.40 items
- Marabu Fashion Spray$13.70Fantastic colour fun on textiles. Anyone can bring their favourite style to T-shirts, bags, cushions and curtains. Create your own textile designs, super fast and easy. The versatile, brilliant colour range offers the right option for any taste, any season and any occasion. The water-based textile spray paint in the convenient pump-action spray bottle is suitable for light-coloured textiles with up to 20 % man-made fibres. After fixing (iron: 30 x 30 cm, 3 min. at cotton setting/oven: pre-heated, 150 °C/8 min.) will be washable up to 40°C (wash and iron from reverse). Whether free-hand spraying with colour transitions, stencilling, masking or tying off – the odour-free and light-fast paints allow endless techniques. Marabu Fashion Spray in combination with Fashion Liner and Silhouette Stencils make fashion dreams come true.22 items
- Jacquard Acid Dyes$9.80Acid dyes are used to color silk and wool and other protein fibers (as well as some nylons), and nothing does it better! Extremely brilliant and colorfast, Jacquard Acid Dyes are highly concentrated, powdered hot water dyes that produce level, uniform color when immersion dyeing. They exhaust extremely well and won’t bleed or fade with washing. Of all the colorants in the world, acid dyes are known to produce the most vibrant colors of all, and Jacquard’s palette is unsurpassed both for quality and intensity.40 items
Don’t be alarmed by the name–the only acid involved is the white vinegar or citric acid that you add to the dye bath.
In addition to yarn, fiber and fabric dyeing, Jacquard Acid Dyes may also be used for direct painting or printing applications, using steam setting.
- Procion MX Fiber Reactive Dyes$9.80Procion is a concentrated powdered dye which, when added to water, produces exceptionally brilliant color. The dyes are intermixable, and the resulting colors are permanent, colorfast and completely washable. It is ideal for all natural materials such as cotton, rayon, linen, silk, wool, paper, reeds and wood. Plus, it can be used for a variety of applications including tie-dyeing, vat dyeing, batik, airbrush, hand painting, printing and spatter painting. Available in 2/3 oz. jars. Generally, one jar can dye more than five yards of fabric– about nine T-shirts.38 items
- Tie Dye Kit$39.95Out of StockThese easy-to-use tie dye kit features Procion MX fiber reactive dye, a concentrated dye that produces exceptionally brilliant color on any non-synthetic fabric. Each complete kit includes supplies to dye up to fifteen adult T-shirts: instructions, dyes in fuchsia, turquoise and yellow, soda ash dye fixer, rubber gloves, rubber bands and an extra bottle for mixing pastels or secondary colors. The dye is in powder form in large plastic squeeze bottles. Simply add warm water to dissolve the dye and it’s ready for use or for mixing new colors. The instructions describe and illustrate all the steps, including four tying techniques that produce different explosive patterns. Includes free DVD
- Marabu Textil Painters$4.80-$5.30Water-based and suitable on almost all light-coloured textiles free of dressing. Made in Germany.18 items
- FAS Textile Ink$7.80-$18.9524 items
- Milan Textile Fibrepens Set of 6$11.50
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.