Pastelmat Pads 180 x 240 No 3 White
A new concept for those who use pastels. The pastel adheres so well to this new paper that you don't need to use a fixative between each layer. You are able to multiply the layers without a saturation effect. Heavy 360g paper 12 acid free sheets per pad. In the pad, each sheet is seperated by a crystal separator sheet.
Made in France by Clairefontaine.
- 240 x 300 No 1 Warm Shades$57.90
- 240 x 300 No 2 Cool Shades$57.90
- 240 x 300 No 3 White$57.90
- 240 x 300 No 4 Marine Shades$57.90
- 240 x 300 No 5 Forest Shades$57.90
- 240 x 300 No 6 Anthracite$57.90
- 300 x 400 No 1 Warm Shades$94.20Out of Stock
- 300 x 400 No 2 Cool Shades$94.20
- 300 x 400 No 3 White$94.20
- 300 x 400 No 4 Marine Shades$94.20
- 300 x 400 No 5 Forest Shades$94.20
- 300 x 400 No 6 Anthracite$94.20
- 180 x 240 No 1 Warm Shades$39.80
- 180 x 240 No 2 Cool Shades$39.80
- 180 x 240 No 3 White$39.80
- 180 x 240 No 4 Marine Shades$39.80
- 180 x 240 No 5 Forest Shades$39.80
- 180 x 240 No 6 Anthracite$39.80
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell Compressed Charcoal
- Faber-Castell Pitt Charcoal Pencils
- Rembrandt Soft PastelsThe history of Royal Talens goes back to 1899. Rembrandt Soft Pastels have since become one of the most popular artist pastels in the world... more »
- PanPastelsPanPastel Colors are genuine artists’ quality pastels, uniquely packed in a pan format; available in a range of 80 colors.PanPastel Colors were developed so that artists can easily lift, apply and control pastel color, just like true painting! The pan format holds the color like paint for easy application. Loaded with the highest quality artists’ pigments; PanPastel Colors are made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in a rich, ultra soft and low dust formulation. All of these professional quality colors are highly pigmented, have excellent lightfastness and are fully erasable. Each pan contains 35%* more material than the average pastel stick. PanPastel Colors are fully compatible with traditional pastel sticks, pastel surfaces, con... more »
- Canson Mi-Tientes A4The most famous lightfast pastel paper in the world. In heavy weight with rough texture, these 60% cotton papers come in fifty breathtaking pulp-dyed colors that go all the way through. Acid free, they are also excellent for pencil, scrapbooking and papercraft. . ... more »
- Canson Mi-Teintes 500 x 650$5.90The most famous lightfast pastel paper in the world. In heavy weight with rough texture, these 60% cotton papers come in fifty breathtaking pulp-dyed colors that go all the way through. Acid free, they are also excellent for pencil, scrapbooking and papercraft.. Minimum order on this paper is five assorted sheets. ... more »
- Faber-Castell Polychromos PencilsPolychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans... more »
- Krystal Seal BagsKrystal Seal is an acid-free archival environment for the storage and protection of artwork, photographs and documents. Each bag has a resealable flap so that it can be used time and time again. Perfect for displaying or storing all traditional and modern sized items, including those used for printmaking, photography, watercolors, pastel-work, and inkjet prints. 25 bags per package... more »
- Artists' TapeThese pH neutral paper tapes are for edging display boards, hanging presentation or blocking out and cropping artwork and photos. They accept all forms of writing media, such as pencil, marker or ballpoint pen, which makes them ideal for labeling artwork, film, cans, studio equipment, etc. Each size comes in a 60yard roll... more »
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core PencilsThese high quality, best selling colored pencils have soft, thick leads, unmatched in brilliance, point strength and blending quality. Their permanent pigments in wax binder, resist fading and due to a special bonding process, they also resist crumbling. Colors include primary hues, mid-tones, grays, neons and metallics. The round cedar wood case is finished to match the lead color... more »
- Colourfix A4Lightfast, permanent Colourfix paper is an acid-free, 300gsm (140lb.) smooth watercolour paper coated with Art Spectrum Colourfix Primer, a tooth, acrylic based primer that holds multiple layers of pastel without the need for fixative.. Colourfix paper is tough; it can withstand scrubbing, soaking, erasure, in fact all manner of artistic 'punishment'... more »
- PanPastel SetsPanPastel Colors are the softest pastels in the world. They are genuine artists' quality pastels, uniquely packed in a pan format, so that artists can easily lift, apply and control pastel color, just like true painting.. Each set contains a selection of Sofft Tools... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins