Strathmore Toned Series 400 Mixed Media Pads Gray 6 x 8
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Mungyo Square PastelsMade with the purest grade of pigment, Gallery Semi-Hard Pastels have unsurpassed bright colors and the highest degree of lightfastness. Their square shape and semi-hardness makes them ideal for both rough sketch and painting, or broad side being easy... more »
- Rembrandt Soft PastelsThe history of Royal Talens goes back to 1899. Rembrandt Soft Pastels have since become one of the most popular artist pastels in the world... more »
- Clairefontaine SketchbooksClairefontaine is famous for its exceptionally white and ultra smooth vellum paper... more »
- PanPastel Sofft ApplicatorsCreated for PanPastel applications and techniques, these applicators are reusable. Load the sponges with color and gently apply to the surface, varying pressure to change the effect. Use the edges for lines and details. Easy to clean for reuse... more »
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core Pencil SetsThese pencil sets are featured in collectible packaging that showcases the distinctive works of featured artists. Each has captured their signature style using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils... more »
- General's Charcoal Pencils
- Quattro JournalsQuattro Journals feel comfortable in the hand and slip easily into your pocket. The rounded corners help the journals resist damage and wear and the specially laminated cover resists dirt and stains. The cover can be folded all the way around to the back, revealing the full sheet for use. They contain acid-free, micro-perforated sheets for easy removal. The Artist Blank Journals includes 60 sheets of 110gsm paper with a subtle tooth, making it ideal for both ink and pencil. Delicate rules are printed in subtle gray on the super-smooth 90gsm paper of the 80-sheet Lined Journals. The lines are spaced slightly closer than traditional journals allowing small handwriting to feel tight and orderly while large script flows comfortably over every second rule. 3.5 x 5.5"... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Toned Sketch PadsThis sketch paper has been toned specifically for use with light and dark media. The pads contain 80 lb. (118 gsm) medium-surface sketch paper appropriate for graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, marker, china marker, colored pencil, pen and white gel pen. The paper is 100% recycled and acid-free with kraft and bark fiber inclusions for visual interest. Each pad contains 24 sheets... more »
- Gamvar Picture VarnishDeveloped in collaboration with the National Gallery of Art, Gamblin Gamvar Varnish saturates and gives greater depth to the colors in your painting and gives your work a unified and protective surface. Virtually odorless and ready to apply, Gamvar goes on water-clear, stays water-clear, and can be easily and safely removed with Gamblin Gamsol Odorless Mineral Spirits.. ... more »
- Fredrix Pro Series Archival Linen Canvas PanelFredrix Archival 100% Belgian Linen Canvas Board is a professional grade, archival painting surface with medium texture canvas mounted on an acid-free, rigid, non-warping hardboard. Good for acrylic and oil paints... more »
- Caran d'Ache Luminance Coloured Pencils
- Strathmore Series 300 Bristol PadsAn economical paper of 2-ply bristol weight in a choice of two surfaces. Regular is designed for a broad range of dry mediums/medias including crayon, pencil, charcoal and art markers. Smooth is ideal for fine pen and ink, pencil and mechanical drawing. Twenty sheets per tape-bound pad. Acid-free... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins