Strathmore Toned Series 400 Mixed Media Pads
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core PencilsThese high quality, best selling colored pencils have soft, thick leads, unmatched in brilliance, point strength and blending quality. Their permanent pigments in wax binder, resist fading and due to a special bonding process, they also resist crumbling. Colors include primary hues, mid-tones, grays, neons and metallics. The round cedar wood case is finished to match the lead color... more »
- Colourfix A4Lightfast, permanent Colourfix paper is an acid-free, 300gsm (140lb.) smooth watercolour paper coated with Art Spectrum Colourfix Primer, a tooth, acrylic based primer that holds multiple layers of pastel without the need for fixative.. Colourfix paper is tough; it can withstand scrubbing, soaking, erasure, in fact all manner of artistic 'punishment'... more »
- General's Peel & Sketch Charcoal Pencils
- Strathmore Series 400 Toned Sketch PadsThis sketch paper has been toned specifically for use with light and dark media. The pads contain 80 lb. (118 gsm) medium-surface sketch paper appropriate for graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, marker, china marker, colored pencil, pen and white gel pen. The paper is 100% recycled and acid-free with kraft and bark fiber inclusions for visual interest. Each pad contains 24 sheets... more »
- Mono Zero Elastomer ErasersProtect artwork and erase in detail with these quality, precision erasers in a pen-style holder. The erasers will not damage paper. The eraser advances by clicking the other end of the pen-style holder. The holder includes a convenient clip for erasing on the go. The round eraser is 2.3mm in diameter and the rectangular eraser has a 2.5mm diameter... more »
- Caran d'Ache Luminance Coloured Pencils
- Sign Pens Brush TipFiber-tipped pens with either a fine acrylic or brush point. The durable fiber tips are ideal for artists, architects and anyone who enjoys sketching and drawing. Available with water-soluble or pigmented ink. The special water-soluble ink always flows evenly and guarantees the smoothest writing possible. The permanent pigmented ink is acid-free, fade-proof and water-resistant... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Bristol PadsBristol drawing papers with all the characteristics of a fine drawing surface in a heavier weight sheet. They come in a Regular surface ideal for a broad range of media, and a Smooth surface suited for pen or pencil. Fifteen 2-ply sheets per tape-bound pad. Acid-free... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins