Coates Willow Charcoal
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Winton Oil 37ml
$14.95$11.96Winsor & Newton Winton is a traditional range of oil colours, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for student and amateur artists... more »
- Faber-Castell Compressed Charcoal
- Liquitex Gloss Medium & VarnishLiquitex Gloss Medium is also known as "Gloss Medium Varnish." Use it as a non-removable final picture varnish where a glossy protective coat is desired, or as a painting and glazing medium. It enhances the depth of color intensity, increases transparency and gloss, eases the flow of paint, and adds flexibility and adhesion to the paint film. Translucent when wet, and transparent when dry, this 100% acrylic polymer varnish is water-soluble when wet and can be thinned. Use it as an extender, a fixative, a ground, or a varnish... more »
- DAS 2003 Bristle$4.00
- DAS S1068R Synthetic Round L/H
- DAS S1068Fr Synthetic Filbert L/H
- DAS S1068F Synthetic Flat L/H
- Winsor & Newton Artist Gloss Varnish A modern general purpose high gloss varnish. It is a clear liquid which dries to a non-yellowing glossy film. It may be mixed with Artists’ Original Matt Varnish to adjust degree of gloss... more »
- Derwent Tinted Charcoal SetsAll the drama of charcoal with a hint of colour These charcoal pencils give a whole new twist to one of the earliest drawing mediums which is still as popular today as it has ever been. Combining the rich, expressive qualities of charcoal with a gentle hint of colour, these easy to use pencils offer drama and subtlety in one drawing tool. Few materials produce such a wide variety of creative effects, from rich, deep tones to a translucent-like mist. Mixing natural charcoal particles with a small amount of colour pigment and the finest clays extends the creative possibilities even further, adding an imaginative twist to any charcoal drawing. Derwent Tinted Charcoal is easy to blend and ideal for covering large areas quickly and smoothly. Unwanted colour can be lifted out quickly with a k... more »
- Winsor & Newton Artists' AcrylicsThe New Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylics are unrivaled in their brilliance and depth of colour, bringing exceptional richness and intensity to your paintings. 60ml... more »
- General's Charcoal Pencils
- General's Peel & Sketch Charcoal Pencils
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins