Coates Willow Charcoal
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium A high viscosity medium, it dries to a crystal clear gloss finish for sparkling, transparent impastos and textured glazes. Translucent when wet, it is transparent to translucent when dry depending on the thickness of the application. An ideal paint extender, it increases the brilliance and transparency of color without changing paint thickness, resulting in paint similar in color depth to oil paint. Use it as an extender, a ground, or as the binder for powdered pigments to make an inexpensive "student grade" high viscosity thick gloss paint... more »
- Arches Watercolour Sheets 560 x 760A unique, manual gelatine-sizing process and painstaking manufacture make Arches watercolour paper the reference paper among artists and the world leader in 100% cotton watercolour papers... more »
- Liquitex Clear GessoThis Clear Gesso makes an excellent high-tooth, stable surface for most media. It dries clear to translucent, depending on thickness. Flexible and non-yellowing when dry. Mix Liquitex Clear Gesso with acrylic paint to create a colored gesso... more »
- FAS Linseed Oil
- Masters Brush Cleaner
- Faber-Castell Polychromos PencilsPolychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans... more »
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core PencilsThese high quality, best selling colored pencils have soft, thick leads, unmatched in brilliance, point strength and blending quality. Their permanent pigments in wax binder, resist fading and due to a special bonding process, they also resist crumbling. Colors include primary hues, mid-tones, grays, neons and metallics. The round cedar wood case is finished to match the lead color... more »
- TortillonsMore abrasive than stumps, tortillons are excellent for rapid, thin blending on pencil, charcoal or pastel drawings. Comprised of rolled paper, these single-ended, spiral-wound tools are easily sharpened with a sandpaper block. Each package contains six tortillons... more »
- Liquid Metal AcrylicThese rich and lustrous faux-metallic colors give projects a touch of elegance with great coverage and durability. Perfect for signs, murals, sculptures, stage designs, and large-and small-scale art projects, these acrylics can create any metallic effect desired. They are acid-free and come in convenient clear, wide mouth jars for easy access to paint... more »
- General's Charcoal Pencils
- Tracing Paper 90gsm (single sheet)
- Strathmore Series 400 Drawing PadsVersatile sheets of cream colored drawing paper for sketching and most finished work. The Medium surface readily accepts pen and ink, pencil, charcoal, crayon and markers. 24 sheets of 80 lb., acid-free sheets per spiral-bound pad... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins