Stonehenge rivals European mould made papers with its ability to produce excellent results in a variety of printmaking techniques. In addition to intaglio and silkscreening, Stonehenge works well with colored pencil, charcoal, pastels and watercolors. Machine made in the USA of 100% cotton, neutral pH, two natural deckles and two cut edges. Papers measure: 22" x 30" 250gsm
minimum order, 3 sheets assorted
- In stock:
- Out of Stock
- Legion Paper
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Colourfix 500 x 700Lightfast, permanent Colourfix paper is an acid-free, 300gsm (140lb.) smooth watercolour paper coated with Art Spectrum Colourfix Primer, a tooth, acrylic based primer that holds multiple layers of pastel without the need for fixative.. Colourfix paper is tough; it can withstand scrubbing, soaking, erasure, in fact all manner of artistic 'punishment'... more »
- DAS Stencil Brush S1368
- RGM Large Palette KnifeMade with tempered stainless steel mirror blades and natural handles, these large painting spatulas have superior flexibility and quality. They can be used for mixing, moving and manipulating paint, for applying texture mediums for dimensional artwork and for texturizing paper-born artwork. Available in a variety of unique shapes to fit every artists’ needs.. ... more »
- FAS Studio Printing Inks
- Thai UnryuUnryu, which translates to "cloud dragon paper" in Japanese, features long strands of kozo fiber which are characteristic of this lightweight paper from Thailand. Its translucent quality allows light to filter through, beautifully displaying each swirling fiber. An excellent choice for art applications such as collage, Chine Collé and for decorative purposes.. 25" x 37" 25gsm, Machine Made... more »
- Thai Mulberry25" x 37" 45gsm, Machine Made, Neutral pH 6.5 - 7.5... more »
- GossamerAt only 25 gsm, this tree-free paper features a “gossamer veil” of delicate mulberry fibers, suspended like silken diaphanous webs between criss-crossed threads. Tattered edges add to its handmade beauty. Excellent for use in fine art collage or home decor projects. Or adhere it to a translucent substrate to let the light peak through the open weave pattern.. 21"x 30" 25gsm, Handmade, Acid Free... more »
- Canson Edition 250gsm 560 x 760Out of StockCanson Edition is 100% cotton and complies with the ISO 9706 standard on permanence, a guarantee of optimal conservation. It has the advantage of having a different texture on its two sides, one smooth, the other fine grain. A versatile product, this art paper is ideal for drawing and traditional art printing techniques... more »
- Mono Zero Elastomer ErasersProtect artwork and erase in detail with these quality, precision erasers in a pen-style holder. The erasers will not damage paper. The eraser advances by clicking the other end of the pen-style holder. The holder includes a convenient clip for erasing on the go. The round eraser is 2.3mm in diameter and the rectangular eraser has a 2.5mm diameter... more »
- PVA SizeDiluted with distilled water, PVA size is a contemporary size for fabric support. PVA seals the fabric but does not re-absorb atmospheric moisture, preventing the size layer from swelling and shrinking. It has a neutral pH and does not yellow, plus it retains its flexibility, does not emit harmful volatiles, and protects fabric from the ground. PVA does not tighten the fabric like rabbit skin glue, so stretch fabric tightly... more »
- Gamblin Relief InksGamblin Relief Inks are formulated for all relief techniques, including woodblock, linocut, monotype, and Solarplate. They contain the right amount of stiffness and tack to hold fine detail yet spread evenly on the block or plate. The palette of ten colors is designed to give artists intense pure pigmented colors straight from the jar, along with a wide range of color mixing capabilities.. Monotype printmaking, the most painterly of printmaking techniques, is very popular. While most painters and printmakers working in this process learn how to make any kind of ink work, the unique viscosity and tack of Gamblin Relief Inks makes them ideal for monotype printing processes... more »
- Mono Zero Refills
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins