Saunders 560 x 760
Professionals worldwide love this paper for its superb performance and resistance to distortion.Mouldmade of 100% cotton, Saunders Waterford is gelatin sized, and neutral pH. Each sheet has two natural deckles and two tear deckles.
Saunders Waterford is endorsed by the prestigious Royal Watercolor Society of England.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 14mlAs the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency... more »
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 5mlAs the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency... more »
- Arches Watercolour Sheets 560 x 760A unique, manual gelatine-sizing process and painstaking manufacture make Arches watercolour paper the reference paper among artists and the world leader in 100% cotton watercolour papers... more »
- Fabriano Artistico 560 x 760932735A classic white paper used by artists for centuries, this natural warm white sheet is achieved without the use of optical brighteners. Papers are synthetically sized both internally and externally so that no animal by-products are used. Fabriano's Artistico papers are mould-made of 100% cotton and are acid-free/pH neutral and chlorine-free... more »
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.3mm LeadsMechanical pencil lead for use on paper and drawing card. Smooth-gliding lead with Jet black lines. Highly flexible - extremely break-resistant. Easy to erase. ISO colour coding. Suitable for use with all mechanical pencils 12 leads per tube... more »
- Staedtler Mars Micro Mechanical PencilsMechanical pencil for drawing and writing with ISO colour coding and non-slip rubber grip zone.Metal clip, push-button and tip.Pocket-safe thanks to retractable metal lead sleeve.Cylindrical lead sleeve, ideal for use with rulers and templates. Cushioned lead for high level of break resistance.Easy to refill with "12-a-go" Mars micro carbon mechanical pencil leads in four line widths: 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm and 0.9mm... more »
- Arches Watercolour 300gsm PadsThe choice of leading watercolorists all over the world, Arches is the product of five centuries of papermaking experience. Arches watercolor papers are mouldmade in France, with 100% cotton fiber content. They are pH neutral, gelatin-sized, and air-dried. You can rely on Arches to always be consistent... more »
- Select BrushesA line of brushes for decorative artists. In addition to traditional shapes, the Select brush line features many unique brushes for the home décor and craft painter including filbert grainers, oval mops, lunar blenders, dagger strippers, deerfoots and chisel blenders... more »
- Fontaine 100% Cotton Watercolour SheetsFruit of three centuries of experience and the development of CLAIREFONTAINE’s specific technology, this 100% pure cotton paper is one of the finest in their range.. The purity of the water and the cotton which make up the paper pulp, the quality and uniformity of its sizing adapted to modern pigments as well as its almost hand-made manufacturing methods, have created a unique paper.. Its absorption potential and its resistance to warping even with plenty of water, its ability to catch the pigments without dulling them while allowing for reworking makes it exceptionally easy to use. This remarkable paper will enhance the pleasure of painting and the success of your work. 300gsm... more »
- Drawing BoardsThese portable, multifunctional tote boards are great for both indoor or outdoor sketching and painting. They feature sturdy, low-profile Grip Clips, an easy-carry cutout handle and a heavy-duty rubber band to keep pad or paper in position. Made of untempered MDF... more »
- 1180 Bristle Synthetic MixThese beautiful artist brushes contain the best Chungking hog bristle processed with the Neributa technique and blended with white taklon. Neributa is the name of technique to produce top quality hog brush heads. It means kneaded hog bristles in Japanese. Only the finest Chungking hog bristles are used for its production which was developed more than 30 years ago by Japanese artisans who possess superb brush making skills. This range is blended with white taklon filament for added softness and durability... more »
- Hydrus Fine Art WatercolorsBrilliant, lightfast, non-toxic, archival and AP approved liquid watercolors in 1oz. dropper bottles. The dropper bottle allows for repeatedly mixing exact color shades by mixing the same number of drops each time. Great for calligraphy dip pens, technical pens and airbrush in addition to watercolor... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins