Gelatos Colors Elderberry
Nothing on the market today compares with Design Memory Craft Gelatos®. Compact acid-free pigment sticks glide on creamy smooth for vibrant color and coverage. All Gelatos® blend easily with or without water. Try this unique medium on paper, canvas, or wood!
- Out of Stock
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist PensPitt Artist Pens have several special features. Pitt Artist Pens come in sets of four featuring your choice of color - black, sepia, or sanguine - and with a choice of four line widths: superfine, fine, medium and brush point. These pens feature very light-fast drawing ink that is permanent when dry. They allow rapid and spontaneous drawing, and are ideal for studies and sketches. The line of Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens also includes many colored brush tip markers. These pens have high-quality pigments and the ink is both waterproof and very light-fast. The flexible point is especially suitable for drawings and plans, lettering, layout work, and many similar uses... more »
- Faber-Castell Artist Crayons
- Derwent Coloursoft$4.30The softest of pencils but in an amazingly strong and vibrant range of colours. The velvety softness of the strip releases rich, dense colour at a stroke and is perfect for mixing and blending. Despite its soft texture, Coloursoft sharpens to a fine point and works equally well for detailed illustrations or bold, contemporary still-life drawings and portraiture. Available in a range of 72 dazzling colours, all with that gorgeous, consistently soft texture... more »
- Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour PencilsAlbercht Durer artists' watercolour pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High quality materials, combined with Faber-Castell's experience, have resulted in pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects... more »
- Conte Crayons
- Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Watersoluble Crayons
- Strathmore Visual JournalsThese journals deliver high-performing papers and heavy-duty features engineered to meet the intense demands of the artist’s creative process. They offer a full range of acid-free paper types and weights and have heavy-duty covers with a wire binding that is thicker and stronger than traditional wire. The binding allows the journal to lie flat and open up 360 degrees. The Bristol Journals contain 100 lb. paper (28 sheets per smooth finish journal and 24 sheets per vellum finish journal) ideal for dry media including pencil, pen, ink and marker. Great for pencil, charcoal, colored pencil, pastel, marker, pen, and light mix-media techniques, the Drawing Journals include 42 sheets of medium-tooth 100 lb. paper. The Mixed-Media Journals contain 34 sheets of vellum-finish 51 lb. paper that is... more »
- Winsor & Newton BrushMarkerThese BrushMarkers are alcohol-based, non-toxic permanent ink markers. They use the same professional quality dyes as the ProMarker which allows for a smooth, streak-free finish. Great to use on a wide range of other surfaces, including glass, acetate, plastic, metal, textiles and more! The translucent colors can be blended for an almost unlimited palette, while single colors can be layered for added depth and shade. Each marker has twin tips; the brush nib for fluid strokes and variable line width and the broad nib for large color fills. These markers can be used alongside the ProMarker. Certified non-toxic... more »
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour Markers
- Caran d'Ache Prismalo Aquarelle$2.90The first colour pencil with a water-soluble lead ever designed, Prismalo revolutionised the art of drawing and illustration from the moment it was invented in 1931 in the Caran d’Ache workshops. This marked the start of a long and successful story of colour, in which a straight line could now be freely transformed into a watercolour, breathing endless life into drawing. Prismalo colour pencils are appreciated internationally due to the quality of their leads, which are highly resistant and fine, as well as to the high pigment density of the 80 luminous hues composing the range. For decades, these exceptional colour pencils have been shining ambassadors for the Geneva-based Maison’s indomitable spirit of innovation as well as its expertise. They have achieved truly iconic status and m... more »
- Stabilo All PencilsThis is a versatile graphite color pencil that can write on a large range of surfaces, including glass, metal, plastic, stone, paper and porcelain. Perfect for artists or professionals (e.g. in the industrial sector), this pencil is also handy for use around the home. It is available in red, blue, green, yellow, brown, black, white and orange. The high-quality pigments offer good, solid color that can be easily wiped off of surfaces with a damp cloth. The pencil is made from the highest quality graphite, and is easy to sharpen. STABILO All pencils are all-rounders that will satisfy even the most unusual of needs... more »
- Faber-Castell Pitt Graphite Matt Black Pencils
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins