Winsor & Newton Designer's Gouache 14ml S1 422 Naples Yellow
Winsor & Newton have been producing Designers Gouache since 1935 and to this day they continue to offer the finest artists' gouache range available.
Designers Gouache colours are a range of opaque water colours, mainly used by designers, illustrators and commercial artists to create vibrant illustrations in solid colour. Gouache is also widely used in fine art as an opaque water colour. Today the Designers Gouache range benefits from significant developments in technology and is smoother, flatter, more opaque and more brilliant than ever before.
- S1 345 Lemon Yellow$11.30
- S1 627 Spectrum Yellow$11.30
- S1 527 Primary Yellow$11.30
- S1 508 Permanent Yellow Deep$11.30
- S3 055 Brilliant Yellow$20.90
- S4 118 Cadmium Yellow Pale$28.40
- S1 453 Orange Lake Light$11.30
- S4 089 Cadmium Orange$28.40
- S1 249 Flame Red$11.30
- S1 524 Primary Red$11.30
- S1 623 Spectrum Red$11.30
- S1 004 Alizarin Crimson$11.30
- S1 538 Prussian Blue$11.30
- S1 625 Spectrum Violet$11.30
- S1 621 Sky Blue$11.30
- S1 523 Primary Blue$11.30
- S1 660 Ultramarine$11.30
- S2 656 Turquoise Blue$13.40
- S4 137 Cerulean Blue$28.40
- S4 178 Cobalt Blue$28.40
- S1 514 Phthalo Blue$11.30
- S1 322 Indigo$11.30
- S3 692 Viridian$20.90
- S2 599 Sap Green$13.40
- S2 447 Olive Green$13.40
- S1 046 Brilliant Green$11.30
- S1 076 Burnt Umber$11.30
- S1 074 Burnt Sienna$11.30
- S1 609 Sepia$11.30
- S1 676 Vandyke Brown$11.30
- S1 744 Yellow Ochre$11.30
- S1 554 Raw Umber$11.30
- S1 552 Raw Sienna$11.30
- S1 422 Naples Yellow$11.30
- S1 257 Flesh Tint$11.30
- S1 331 Ivory Black$11.30
- S1 335 Jet Black$11.30
- S1 337 Lamp Black$11.30
- S1 748 Zinc White$11.30
- S1 512 Permanent White$11.30
- S3 283 Gold (imitation)$20.90
- S3 617 Silver (imitation)$20.90
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins