Strathmore Series 300 Bristol Pads Smooth 9 x 12
An economical paper of 2-ply bristol weight in a choice of two surfaces. Regular is designed for a broad range of dry mediums/medias including crayon, pencil, charcoal and art markers. Smooth is ideal for fine pen and ink, pencil and mechanical drawing. Twenty sheets per tape-bound pad. Acid-free.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DAS S1068Fr Synthetic Filbert L/H
- Art Spectrum Odourless SolventIdeal for artists who are sensitive to the odour of turpentine. Use to cleaning brushes and as an additive to mediums... more »
- DAS Hardback Sketchbooks110gsm.
- TortillonsMore abrasive than stumps, tortillons are excellent for rapid, thin blending on pencil, charcoal or pastel drawings. Comprised of rolled paper, these single-ended, spiral-wound tools are easily sharpened with a sandpaper block. Each package contains six tortillons... more »
- General's Charcoal Pencils
- Strathmore Series 400 Toned Sketch PadsThis sketch paper has been toned specifically for use with light and dark media. The pads contain 80 lb. (118 gsm) medium-surface sketch paper appropriate for graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, marker, china marker, colored pencil, pen and white gel pen. The paper is 100% recycled and acid-free with kraft and bark fiber inclusions for visual interest. Each pad contains 24 sheets... more »
- Conte Pierre Noire PencilsCarefully manufactured by skilled craftspeople, Pierre Noire pencils have a soft, smooth lead particularly well suited to drawing, sketching and outlining. Like all Conté pencils, they may be sharpened with a razor blade or knife... more »
- Caran d'Ache Luminance Coloured Pencils
- Fluid Watercolour BlocksHigh Quality at an Affordable Price. Fluid Watercolor Paper is crafted in our European mill which produced its first paper stock in 1618. Our mill masters craft small batches at slow speeds allowing for finer control of quality. This slow approach produces a sheet of great strength that shares much of the working integrity of more expensive mould-made papers. EASY-BLOCK - 15 Sheets Glued on Two Edges. Paint directly on the top sheet in the block. The glue along the two long edges will hold the sheet flat as you paint. When your painting is dry, slide a dull knife or letter opener in the open side under the top sheet. Release the glue along one edge and pull your painting free... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Bristol PadsBristol drawing papers with all the characteristics of a fine drawing surface in a heavier weight sheet. They come in a Regular surface ideal for a broad range of media, and a Smooth surface suited for pen or pencil. Fifteen 2-ply sheets per tape-bound pad. Acid-free... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins