Sakura Pigma Micron Pens .45mm Hunter Green
Artists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.
Pigma Micron pens are acid-free, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance.
Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens.
- .20mm Orange$5.95
- .20mm Brown$5.95
- .20mm Red$5.95
- .20mm Rose$5.95
- .20mm Purple$5.95
- .20mm Green$5.95
- .20mm Blue$5.95
- .20mm Black$5.95Out of Stock
- .25mm Orange$5.95
- .25mm Sepia$5.95
- .25mm Brown$5.95
- .25mm Red$5.95
- .25mm Rose$5.95
- .25mm Purple$5.95
- .25mm Green$5.95
- .25mm Blue$5.95
- .30mm Red$5.95
- .30mm Green$5.95
- .30mm Blue$5.95
- .30mm Black$5.95
- .35mm Red$5.95
- .35mm Green$5.95
- .35mm Blue$5.95
- .35mm Black$5.95
- .45mm Yellow$5.95
- .45mm Orange$5.95
- .45mm Sepia$5.95
- .45mm Brown$5.95
- .45mm Royal Blue$5.95
- .45mm Red$5.95
- .45mm Rose$5.95
- .45mm Burgundy$5.95
- .45mm Hunter Green$5.95
- .45mm Purple$5.95
- .45mm Blue Black$5.95
- .45mm Green$5.95
- .45mm Fresh Green$5.95
- .45mm Blue$5.95
- .45mm Black$5.95
- .50mm Red$5.95
- .50mm Green$5.95
- .50mm Blue$5.95
- .50mm Black$5.95
- .25mm Black$5.95
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Staedtler Lumograph PencilsPremium-quality pencil for writing, drawing and sketching on paper and matt drafting film, the wide range of degrees makes Lumograph the ideal tool for artists and graphic designers... more »
- Fabriano Artistico 560 x 760 300gm Trad White HP$17.45932735A classic white paper used by artists for centuries, this natural warm white sheet is achieved without the use of optical brighteners. Papers are synthetically sized both internally and externally so that no animal by-products are used. Fabriano's Artistico papers are mould-made of 100% cotton and are acid-free/pH neutral and chlorine-free... more »
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.5mm LeadsMechanical pencil lead for use on paper and drawing card. Smooth-gliding lead with Jet black lines. Highly flexible - extremely break-resistant. Easy to erase. ISO colour coding. Suitable for use with all mechanical pencils 12 leads per tube (1.3mm: 6 leads)... more »
- Marabu Textil PaintersWater-based and suitable on almost all light-coloured textiles free of dressing. Made in Germany... more »
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core PencilsThese high quality, best selling colored pencils have soft, thick leads, unmatched in brilliance, point strength and blending quality. Their permanent pigments in wax binder, resist fading and due to a special bonding process, they also resist crumbling. Colors include primary hues, mid-tones, grays, neons and metallics. The round cedar wood case is finished to match the lead color... more »
- Prismacolor Col-Erase PencilsThese strong, medium-point colored pencils erase easily and are perfect for illustration, animation and accounting notations. Hexagon shaped... more »
- Sharpie Oil-Based Paint MarkersA permanent, oil-based opaque paint marker that marks on most surfaces, including glass, metal, rubber, plastic, paper, wood and more. Great for art and crafts. The paint is xylene-free, quick drying and water-, fade-, and abrasion-resistant. Available in four point sizes: extra-fine, fine, medium and bold... more »
- General's Charcoal Pencils
- Sakura Calligraphy PensThis calligraphy pen with a flat nib allows you to produce beautiful lettering with very little practice. Pen Touch comes in brilliant opaque metallic gold, silver or white ink, which dries quickly on paper, and is permanent on most surfaces, including plastic, wood, glass, and metal. The point produces a 1.8mm line. The pens are xylene-free and low in odor... more »
- Strathmore Series 400 Mixed Media PadsThis pad features paper that combine true wet media performance and a dry media finish that is suitable for a range of mixed media applications. Each pad includes 15 heavy-weight 140 lb. sheets intended for finished paintings, drawings or studies. The paper is acid-free and specially sized for wet media performance with a vellum finish that is excellent for drawing. Ideal for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, pen and ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel and collage The pads have easy-to-use flip over covers that keep pages in the pad, yet allow them to tear out cleanly... more »
- Sakura Pigma Graphic 1Artists reach for Pigma Graphic to convey their personality, style or feelings, and to safeguard their artwork with the lasting quality of Pigma ink. Designed to meet the specific needs of illustrators, cartoonists, and manga artists. Fine lines, shading, textures, and coloring in images can easily be mastered by the hobbyist.. Sakura Color Products invented and patented PIGMA ink over twenty-five years ago. A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye based inks, PIGMA ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink... more »
- Strathmore Series 500 Mixed Media SketchbooksThese hard-bound art books contain the same high-quality paper used in Strathmore fine art pads. Their lightly-textured matte covers are a dark chocolate brown and the durable Smyth-sewn binding allows pages to lay flat. The 500 Series Mixed Media Art Books feature 90 lb. (190 gsm) 100% cotton fiber, acid- and lignin-free archival paper that is excellent for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, pen and ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel and collage. The paper is internally sized for wet media with a durable vellum finish for drawing techniques... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins